1. Android and Android Phones http://eglobiotraining.com/
2. http://eglobiotraining.com/ What is Android?“Android is a software stack for mobile devicesthat includes an operating system, middleware and key application.”
3. http://eglobiotraining.com/FEATURES• Application framework – enabling reuse and replacement of components.• Dalvik virtual machine – optimized for mobile devices .• Integrated browser – based on the open source WebKit engine.• Optimized graphics - powered by a custom 2D graphics library, hardware acceleration optional.• Sqlite – for structured Data storage.
4. http://eglobiotraining.com/• Media support – for common audio, video, and still image formats.• GSM Telephony – hardware dependent• Bluetooth, edge, 3G, and Wifi – hardware dependent• Camera, GPS, compass, and accelerometer – hardware dependent• Rich development environment – including a device emulator, tools for debugging, memory and performance profiling and a plugin for the Eclipse IDE.
5. http://eglobiotraining.com/ AndroidGoogleGI and the Android MarketAndroid platformDeveloper toolsAndroid programming
6. http://eglobiotraining.com/ Google’s Master PlanMake the clod more accessibleKeep connectivity pervasiveMake the client more powerful
7. http://eglobiotraining.com/ Google“We want the next killer application to be written for cell phones.”
8. http://eglobiotraining.com/ GI Technical SPECSQualcomm MSM7201A, 528 MHzROM 256 MBRAM 192 MB4.60in x 2.16in x 0.62in158 gramsLithium ion battery, 1 150 mAH