1. Using Evernote to support your studiesSigning up for an account takes seconds: www.evernote.comKeep all your study notes in ONE PLACE!!!!!!!Remember the websites you visited; keep references and citation details; organise lecture notes Organise notebooks by topic. Add different formats in a variety of ways: Forward emails to your personal Evernote account
2. Clip a page from the internet – thisis an abstract from an article in an e-journal; Evernote extensions forFirefox and Chrome allow instantupload Photograph a page from a book and upload it via your mobile phone
3. Type in your own notes during a lecture …..…and attach documentsTake a screen shot from your smartphone and post it direct to theEvernote iPhone or Android app
4. Photograph your handwritten notes Or a poster, screen or whiteboard during a lecture…… or at a conference…..
5. Upload and read PDFs Organise your notes with tags so you can sort them by subject, date, assignment, module etcYou can also create shared notebooks – making them completely public or sharing just with specificusers. And you can instantly share any notes you post to Evernote on your Facebook or Twitteraccounts. Read all about sharing here