1. <ul><li>In this time of unprecedented change, you may be faced with a new array of challenges and opportunities . </li></ul>
2. <ul><li>The financial crisis has changed the business blueprint, pushing many successful business leaders to innovate like never before. </li></ul>
3. <ul><li>Are you prepared for what's next? </li></ul>
4. <ul><li>Think of the results you could you generate if you had direct, unbiased feedback from CEOs who are dealing with similar issues you face every day. </li></ul>
5. <ul><li>Vistage International is the world’s leading chief executive organization with more than 14,500 members in 16 countries. </li></ul>
6. <ul><li>Vistage helps executives </li></ul>: Become Better Leaders : Make Better Decisions : Achieve Better Results
7. Peer Advisory Board Work On Your Business, Not In Your Business
8. 1-to-1 Coaching Hold Your Feet to the Fire Through Assessment and Accountability.
9. Expert Workshops Continuing Education for You and Your Staff
10. Global Network Diverse Perspectives From More Than 14,000 Leaders
12. <ul><li>“ Since I joined Vistage, about 25% of our profits can be attributed to the knowledge and insights I've gained. In a company our size, that's a major impact.” </li></ul><ul><li>Peter McNabb, President & CEO PBC Companies, Inc. Brea, CA </li></ul>“ Vistage is a gold mine of information and expertise. Last year, we grew 15 percent by utilizing borrowing opportunities we had never considered before I joined.” Jill Talve, Principal Franklin Stainless Corp. Port Washington, N.Y.
13. <ul><li>“ Since I became a member, we’ve grown 50% each year, mostly because of the accountability and support Vistage provides me. Thanks to Vistage, I’ve increased my financial and business acumen quite a bit.” </li></ul><ul><li>Randy Emelo, President & CEO </li></ul><ul><li>Triple Creek Associates </li></ul><ul><li>Greenwood Village, Calif. </li></ul>“ My company has grown almost 400% since joining Vistage only 3 years ago. It was the best business decision I ever made. My only regret: I didn't do it sooner.” Laura Herring, President & CEO Impact Group St. Louis, MO