Entitled Positioning for Growth, the publication is aimed at helping consulting firms understand prospective clients´ perceptions and opinions of consulting firms´climate change and sustainability engagements.
In 2011 I conducted in-depth interviews with over 30 sustainability executives to ascertain their opinions on climate change business consulting and thought leadership research offered by external consulting firms. This publication provides valuable insights into:
- Buyer attitudes towards consulting firms
- Decision factors that drive consulting firm selection
- 2012 Investment Priorities
- Authoritative Thought Leadership Design
- Go to Market Activities
- Current Market Landscape - report cards of 11 consulting firms / performance benchmark
This publication combines market and customer intelligence to help consulting firms (re)position for growth in 2012 and beyond, by providing guidance on business strategy & expansion programmes, service line development, talent acquisition and go-to-marketing activities.