2. Managers and entrepreneursvisit the Lab to plan projects,take part in unworkshops, runexperiments, and meet withinteresting people.
3. A place tothink different
5. Advice, co-creation
9. Thought experiments
11. Great eats
12. Alternative:Sonoma Wine Country
13. Alternative:Big Sur/Monterey
14. San Francisco to Internet Time Lab by Car 15 miles: less than half an hour (or 45 minutes in trafﬁc)Merge onto Bay Bridge 10.9 miTake the Buchanan St exittoward Albany 0.4 miTurn right at Buchanan St 0.4 miSlight right at Marin Ave 1.6 miAt the roundabout, continuestraight to stay on MarinAve 0.6 miTurn right at Hilldale Ave 0.1 miSlight left at Poppy LnDestination is the fifth houseon the right 344 ft
15. Public transportation: BARTGo to North Berkeley Station25-minute ride, $3.70 fareCatch a Richmond train & come directly toNo. BerkeleyWeekends, catch a Pittsburg/Bay train, walkacross the platform for the waiting Richmondtrain Take a taxi from North Berkeley BART station to 30 Poppy Lane. Fare will be less than $10. Or call for a ride.