Presented at JAX London 2013
Groovy is not a newcomer to the arena of alternative languages for the JVM. With over 1.7 million downloads a year, it's clearly ahead of the pack. But what makes it a great choice for your projects?
- a flat learning curve for Java developers
- its seamless Java integration where you can mix & mash Groovy & Java together
- a malleable & concise syntax fit for Domain-Specific Languages
- an interesting take on type safety
- its rich ecosystem of projects: Grails, Gradle, GPars, Spock, Griffon, Geb...