Be the first to like this
The Premium Experience:
on Premium Websites:
In this joint study by NeuroFocus and Facebook, we answer two key questions about online user
engagement and resonance with website messaging:
• Do consumers respond differently to premium websites that engage their attention and interest
in different ways, and if so, how?
• How can these different responses be leveraged by online marketers and advertisers to optimize
their presence and improve their engagement with consumers on these premium sites?
We answer these questions by examining three very different kinds of online sites and experiences:
• A viewer looking at their own “News Feed” page on Facebook
• A viewer looking at the default home page of Yahoo!
• A viewer looking at the default home page of The New York Times