24. Competitive Analysis</li></ul>Organic SEO is a Holistic Process Involving Every Aspect of Your Site<br />Tip:<br />Website redesigns greatly improve search engine rankings. Content updates and new sections help too.<br />
29. Competitive Analysis</li></ul>Key Point: It is important to allow somebody trained in SEO to optimize your content to ensure the entire site is as effective as it can be.<br />“Content is King”<br />Google<br />
56. Next Steps<br />Keyword Selection Process<br /><ul><li>Choose one keyword to describe your company
57. Choose two more for the core of your business
58. Any other keywords should be descriptive of your most important (profitable) products or services
59. Prioritize based on profit (and results, once data is obtained for analysis)
60. Important not to choose too many keywords
61. Organic vs. advertised keywords</li></li></ul><li>Next Steps<br />Advertising Selection Process<br /><ul><li>Google AdWords: Best overall solution.
62. Most traffic, best targeting, best reporting platform.
63. Best results but it costs more per click.
64. Yahoo Search Marketing: Quickly becoming 3rd</li></ul>place by platform capabilities as well as traffic.<br /><ul><li>Microsoft AdCenter: 2nd best platform, but poor </li></ul>historical performance; traffic increasing.<br />
65. Next Steps<br />Site Development & Google Sites Limitations<br /><ul><li>Google Sites limits SEO capabilities because of its Content Management System (CMS). Meta tags cannot be added (only basic meta tags available). Site architecture, layout, and linking structure suffer and cannot be optimized.
66. Most SEO techniques – particularly the most effective ones – cannot be used with Google Sites.
67. If Google Sites must be used, the most beneficial work would be content optimization, linking strategies, and advertising.</li></li></ul><li>Next Steps<br />Organic<br />One-Time SEO Services<br />One-time analysis, optimization, and recommendations for future self-optimization<br />1<br />Ongoing<br />Ongoing SEO Services<br />More complete services – plus link building campaigns and ongoing analysis, reports, and optimization based on results data<br />2<br />Advertising<br />+ Cost of Advertising<br />Ongoing SEO & Advertising Services<br />More complete services – plus link building campaigns, advertising optimization, and ongoing analysis, reports, and optimization based on results data<br />3<br />Website<br />Ongoing SEO, Advertising, & Website<br />Comprehensive SEM services including analysis, organic and ad optimization, website redesign, ongoing analysis, and reporting<br />4<br />
68. Organic<br /><ul><li>Keyword research
69. Competitive analysis
70. Baseline reporting
71. Metatag development
72. Content optimization
73. On-site link optimization
74. Search engine and directory submittal
75. Online publication research
76. Link strategy development</li></ul>Ongoing<br /><ul><li>Org: Online publication outreach
77. Org: Link strategy content development and publication