View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
Example: Change management
Readings about culture and change management. Joining the wiki
Making a script to interview a CEO
• session 1:
Mystery Main concepts about culture
The group holds an interview to a CEO to make the company diagnostic
• Wiki work:
Writing the diagnostic in the template.
• Session 2:
Case analysis. New concepts about culture & change
• Wiki work:
Improving the diagnostic. First ideas about the change.
• session 3:
Case analysis. New tools about change management.
• Wiki work
Writing the whole assignment
• session 4
Group presentation. Discussion about the key concepts & feedback
• Evaluation of the wiki: Feedback using a video
• Very good relationship between learning and individual effort.
• Permits to develop many competences:
– Teamwork, networking…
• The alumni satisfaction is very high
• The methodology is very motivating
• Gives a lot of flexibility to work in your preferred time and place.
• There is a learning curve that can be accelerated (team leaders,
roles, key tech users, etc)
• Knowledge comes from many sources and is shared among the
• The teacher have control on the group evolution and can give a lot
• Permits the self-evaluation, 180º evaluation and the teacher’s
• Using a video to give feedback at the end of the assignment
increases the learning experience
• Help people who dislike technology, creating the role “IT
• Make a very clear methodology for the assignment. Use
templates and create the role “shaper”.
• Give feedback very often . Motivate…
• Advise the groups about creating their own rules: Using
– RSS, respecting and making comments about other people ideas,
voting before making decisions…
• Technology is changing quickly, and there are many
companies developing new tools. Instead of developing
your own tools, start renting or using for free
THE FIVE STAGE MODEL
STAGE 1º: FORMING STAGE 2º: STORMING STAGE 3º: NORMING
STAGE 4º: PERFORMING STAGE 5º: ADJOURNING