TOP 10 NEW STRATEGIES FORMARKETING YOUR BLOG(WITHOUT RANKING ON GOOGLE)Jason O’TooleSo you buy a product that promises to "Get Your Content InFront Of Millions By Tomorrow!" But theres a problem.THE PRODUCT IS FROM 2008!Thats five years of antiquation, not to mention thePenguin/Panda updates by Google that have completelywiped out old white hat/black hat SEO methodologies. Andwhere is there any talk of social elites Facebook, Twitter,Pinterest and LinkedIn?Now, in the land in of "Here & Now," there are more efficientand time effective strategies that will still get your contentout to thousands of people without ever needing a page 1Google ranking.Today Im sharing with you a very up-to-date, Top 10 NewStrategies list of sure fire ways to spread your valuablecontent without having to ever rank it on Google (in noparticular order).Enjoy!
Top 10 New Strategies For MarketingYour Blog (Without Ranking OnGoogle) 1. Empire AvenueSocial syndication is by far the hottest topic in InternetMarketing today. Strategies are coming from the the left andright about how to use Graph Search on Facebook, Pinterest,Twitter and other secondary sites to exploit content. EnterEmpire Avenue. This is a great community for helpingeach other share content, and by earning virtual currencythey call Eaves, you build how influential and popular yourcontent can become. This is a great site; however, you can goa little crazy with it, so make sure you are not overwhelmingpeople with your content, and the content of others.
2. SlideshareI remember first seeing Slideshare on a MySpace page. Who would have thought that Slideshare would eclipse thereign of MySpace? This is a powerful tool that indexeswhats popular on social sites, and throughout the web. Creating your own Slideshare tool is very easy, and looksvery professional when syndicating it onto other webpages.3. Empower NetworkEmpower Network is currently the most powerful viralblogging system around, featuring an affiliate program that
earns marketers and bloggers 100% Commissions on theproducts they sell. The community has about 100,000members, and is powered by Wordpress. This is anadvanced system which has an Alexa ranking in the Top 200Sites in the United States, which gives you an incredibleadvantage for your blog to rank faster using their system.Here are some of the features of Empower Network:For more information on Empower Network, click here!4. DocStocThis is an excellent document sharing site. Create a PDF andinstantly put your content in front of thousands of people.[TIP]: Use Zinepal to instantly create a PDF of your blogposts URL. This takes five seconds and will be the easiest
way to share your blogs content.5. Box.comThis is a another great share site much like Slideshare andDocStoc. My recommendation is to try spreading yourcontent through these three main share sites (Slideshare,DocStoc, Box.com) and see which one(s) your content ismost well received. Interested in blogging to make money online? Click here now to join an elite network of bloggersand online marketers who make their careers from blogging:
6. TribeProGet signed up, build and join tribes, and watch your contentgo social pretty much overnight. This is similar to EmpireAvenue; however, TribePro is more automated and canreach more platforms than Empire Avenue. This is a greattool for social syndication. There is a free version, a Plusversion ($19.99/month) and a Plus version ($39.99/month),depending on how in-depth your usage will be.
7. Spin Distribute"1 Article = 800+ Backlinks." This is an effective tool isyou are trying to rank on Google. This is more of a classicSEO technique, but still effective for search ranking in aPost-Penguin-Post-Panda Google world. Membership is freefor Spin Distribute, and you pay about $2-3 per articlesubmitted.
8. YouTubeOf course. YouTube and video will always reign in Internetsupremacy, especially when it is a product of Google. Thetrick with YouTube is to find effective ways of getting yourarticle on your video. My recommendation is to spin yourarticle on the description page, while either reading yourarticle verbatim on the video OR sharing a particular strategyin your blog post via video, then giving a call-to-action at theend, giving viewers an option to "read more" on your blogsURL page. This is effective, because anything Google ownswill rank higher than what it does not.[TIP]: Go to youtube.com/trends to lookup the mostpopular videos that are spreading virally at the moment. This is a great source if you are writing on current events,whats hot in culture, or just entertainment that will keep youahead of the curve.
9. Article Forums▪ Squidoo- This is an incredibly popular free platform for creating single webpages on your interests and recommendations. Even earn money for charity or yourself. Create a lens, spin your original articles on the webpage and let the Squidoo community take it from there.▪ Hubpages- This is a free online space to share your advice, reviews, useful tips, opinions and insights with hundreds of other authors.▪ Ezine Articles- A forum platform that allows expert authors in hundreds of niche fields to get massive levels of exposure in exchange for the submission of their quality original works.▪ Article Snatch- This is a free content articles directory site where authors can publish their free- reprint articlesto article hungry readers, webmasters, ezine operators, and researchers.▪ Buzzle- Here is an information platform on diverse topics and complete source for news, articles and categorized search.▪ Article Base- A free article directory that provides articles for your website, eZine or newsletters.▪ Warrior Forum- This is a platform to learn about internet marketing, ebook selling and home based business.▪ Article City- A one-stop source for free articles.▪ Go Articles- Featured as the webs largest free content article directory.▪ Better Networker- A great online social community for home businesses, mlm and direct sales reps.▪ .gov & .edu sites- Various platforms that is seen as highly credible (if done correctly) in the eyes of Google.
10. CPC BrokerIf these methods are too time consuming for you, CPCBroker will be your best bet. This is amongst the best Cost-Per-Click advertising campaign site where you dont need toproduce any copy fro your ad. Just supply the URL link andyour credit card, and watch CPC Broker clicks start piling into your site and/or opt-in page.This list should give you some truly great sources for traffic,and strategies for going around Google to find your readers. Even the professionals are struggling to rank their materialon Google now, so having an advantage like this willcertainly skyrocket into the field. Follow these tips, andenjoy watching your traffic grow exponentially in a matter ofdays.If you were interested in learning more about how to makesignificant money blogging online through my favoriteplatform, Empower Network, click below to get started andjoin the community of over 100,000 members!