Jason Hartman's Ten Commandments of Successful InvestingPresentation Transcript
Creating Wealth InToday’s EconomyWith Jason Hartman
Investor Real Success Business Owner Employee or Self-EmployedMove from ACTIVE to PASSIVE income asap
1. Thou shalt become educated.
2. Thou shalt have a professional team including your Investment Counselor.
3. Thou shalt maintain control. Three major problems occur when you relinquish control of your investments to others: 1) You might be investing with a crook 2) You might be investing with an idiot 3) They take HUGE management fees
You Can Help - Sponsor An Executive!
4. Thou shalt use prudent financialplanning techniques. What is your… 1) Investment goal? - Income, Appreciation, Tax benefits 2) Risk tolerance? 3) Time horizon?
5. Thou shalt not gamble.
6. Thou shalt diversify.
7. Thou shalt be Area Agnostic™.
8. Thou shalt borrow to maximize leverage, accelerate wealth creation and reduce risk.
So who buys real estate with all cash?Only people who do not understand the power of leverage! When you put 20% down and finance 80% real estate massively outperforms all the other investments!
9. Thou shalt only invest where there is universal need.
10. Thou shalt invest only in tax-favored assets. Taxes = Life’s Largest Expense
Forging A Long Term RelationshipThe Platinum Team Is Here To Help! Meet With Any of Our Investment CounselorsFor A Complimentary One-On-One Consultation
FinancialSelf-Defense In Uncertain Times Get Your Free Copy At: JasonHartman.com
“Don’t wait to buy real estate, buy real estate then wait!” - Robert AllenDon’t Be The Reluctant Investor!