1. Poster Design –Tips & Techniques By http://www.brochure-design-india.com
2. What is a Poster ? Posters conveys a message of your product visually. It is also an advertising tool for drawing the attention of customers. Posters must capture the people’s attention at a glance.
3. Common Poster Design Tips Getting Attention Make it Simple Use of realistic realistic fonts and periods. Proper placement of information. Proper use of Colors.
4. Getting Attention !!! Make choice of good photograph or graphic element to work on your poster design. Make your choice in such a way that it must be noticeable. May also make use of proactive questions in bold fonts It draws people’s attention.
5. Make Posters Simple Must avoid too much text. Make usage of columns, sections, headings and blocks to give it a simple look. Must focus your ideas using color and graphic text. May also make use of URL’s for the audience to get more details.
6. Use of realistic fonts and periods To design your own fonts is a great idea. The sans-serif fonts is better for headline. Better not too use different fonts on a poster. It creates bad impression to the viewers.
7. Proper placement of Information Information priority must be mainted. Most important information must be placed first and then the next priority. The eyes of the viewer must draw attention of your information.
8. Proper Use Of Colors Choose colors carefully. Must pay attention in contrast. Use of dark colors over light background is the best one.
9. Brochure Design India www.brochure-design-india.com Y8,Block EP,Sec – v Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091,India PH : +913340200838 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org