2. Our team worked on Plone based webservice for 3 months.
3. What have we done? c
4. We made students information sharing system that contains: c
5. <ul><li>Groups with mailinglists and files area.
6. Subjects pages with wiki and files storage.
7. Universities/faculties catalogue.
8. Search for files and wikis. </li></ul>c
9. After all we found out that users need more functions. Customizing Plone took more time than creating from scratch so we moved to Pylons. c
10. So what's the point?
11. Plone code still exists and can be useful for someone. c
12. <ul><li>Files storage product which store files on hard drive, not ZODB. Possibility to zip folder's and subfolder's files; and some other features. </li></ul><ul><li>Groups product with mailing list and integrated files storage. (Something like Google/Yahoo groups). </li></ul>c
13. To prepare these products we need one week additional work on it. c
14. We need you feedback: does community really need that? c