1. 3 Crucial Qualities of Successful Entrepreneurs Jane Sheebawww.probloggingsuccess.com
2. Want to be one of those successful entrepreneurs?
3. I hear your mind voice…After all success stories are magnetic!Wanting quicker success isquite reasonable!You don’t always have towait for months togetherbefore you can start seeingsuccess!
4. Let me present 3qualities you need tohave in order to becomea successfulentrepreneur.These qualities are VERYBASIC, yet HIGHLYIGNORED!
5. Be a constant learnerThis whole entrepreneurialthing is really a challenge!When you start outthere are little and bigthings that you’re notaware of!There are technicalchallenges!You start to feeleveryone aroundyou has theknowledge andskill but you!
6. Do youfeel likeyou arerunninglast to thefinishline?
7. Here’s the solution…• Be a constant learner• Something technologically challenging?• Figure it out yourself!• Keep yourself updated!
8. You don’t have to be overwhelmed…• You CAN outsource the tasks• But make sure you get to know the ins and outs.• Don’t let others fool you!
9. Be an unbeatable fighterAll you needis THATentrepreneurial spirit thatwants you tobe strongwhen you seeplateaus.
10. • The road to entrepreneurial success is usually bumpy!• You’re not alone.• Just don’t lose hope.
11. Be an active networkerWith entrepreneurship, it’s about gettingthe right connections.
12. You never know whichperson you connect totomorrow will bring inthe best exposure!
13. Don’t thinklogging in toFacebookand “Liking”and “Posting”stuff isnetworking!
14. Don’t get overwhelmed!I know networking isscary for mostbloggers just becauseof overwhelm. You don’t have tojump into the sea andmingle with every fish out there.
15. • Just appreciate those that do the hard work.• Jump in to conversations to give your opinion and share your expertise.• But do all this with a time cap.• Don’t try to be a Charity Inc. with your time!
16. Becoming one of those successful entrepreneursYoung successfulentrepreneurs hadthatentrepreneurialspirit that tookthem a long way.
17. Recap!1. Be a constantlearner2. Be an unbeatablefighter3. Be an activenetworker
18. If you lack oneor all of them,go ahead anddevelop thesequalities.
19. This presentation is brought to you by Problogging Success Join me if you haven’t already  >>> http://bit.ly/PBS-Subscribe