Read the article and code
using the following text
Eye – visualizing
! – info that changed my
R – reminds me of
Create a Venn Diagram on the top half of page 39
comparing and contrasting renewable and
nonrenewable energy resources.
On the bottom half of 39, answer these questions:
1. If you wanted to make your house more energy
efficient, what could you do?
2. Define in your own words “green building.”
3. In what ways might the generation of electricity at
power plants be bad for the environment?
4. How have windows changed and improved over the
5. How can roofing materials help make homes more
When you’ve finished
On a separate sheet of paper, complete the
following writing assignment:
Role Audience Format (Choose one) Topic
Why you should choose me
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.