2. What is FHTM? Which products and services do we sell? How can you earn money? How do you get started?
3. What is FHTM? • A direct selling company that provides you with the tools to increase your income, as well as improve the quality of your life and the life of your family • An international company • Headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky
4. The History of FHTM • Founded in January, 2001 • Led by an experienced management team • Dedicated to the success of Representatives • Vision of FHTM is to help others achieve their financial goals and life dreams
5. $ Customers YOU Advertising Budgets (Word of Mouth Advertising)
6. Our Products and Services • Product and service offerings from reputable companies • Consumer confidence and brand awareness • No change in buying habits • Products that attract loyal customers • Health & Beauty • Services • Entertainment • Communication •
18. Our Business Model 1. Sell products and services to customers You do things: 2. Introduce the FHTM business to those who also want to sell the products and services 2
19. Earn Up to 25% Customer Generated Usage (CGU) On your customers’ bills
20. and more…
21. Introduce the Business to Others (Up to 25% CGU) Personal Customers Steve * Products and services must be sold and activated within 60 days of Manager’s start date in order to be eligible for bonuses. 5 Qualified Customers * You receive a $100 Customer Sales Bonus (CSB) (Customers are the buyers of FHTM’s products and services, the majority of who must live outside of your personal household )
22. (1/4% CGU) 1st Level (1/4% CGU) 2nd Level (30 Customer Pts) (90 Customer Pts) YOU (Up to 25% CGU) 10 Manager Steve $300.00 CSB for you! Personal Customer Points *Products and services must be sold and activated within 60 days of Manager’s start date in order to be eligible for bonuses. Customers are the buyers of FHTM’s products and services, the majority of who must live outside of your personal household. Scott +5 Customer Pts* +5 Customer Pts* +5 Customer Pts* +10 Customer Pts* +10 Customer Pts* +10 Customer Pts* Lisa
23. There are two ways for you to be promoted from Manager to Regional Sales Manager (RSM): 1. You may gather 70 personal customers* OR 2. You may have a total of at least 12 Managers who sell FHTM products and services on your team within your first five levels, plus at least 10 active, personal qualifying Customer Points* As an RSM, you are eligible to receive even more CGU from product and service sales, regardless of the level on which a new team member is sponsored in your RSM business when that new Manager sells products and services to his or her new customers! * The majority of product and service sales must be made to individuals outside of the IR’s personal household. Level Manager CGU + RSM CGU = RSM Fully Coded CGU Available 1 1/4 % + 1/2% = 3/4% 8 5 % + 1/2% = 5 1/2% 2 1/4 % + 1/2% = 3/4% 3 1/4 % + 1/2% = 3/4% 4 1/4 % + 1/2% = 3/4% 5 1/4 % + 1/2% = 3/4% 6 1/4 % + 1/2% = 3/4% 7 1/4 % + 1/2% = 3/4% 9 0% + 1/2% = 1/2% 10 0% + 1/2% = 1/2%
24. (1/2% CGU) 1st Level YOU Regional Sales Manager $100 CAB** + CGU*** **Customer Acquisition Bonus ***Customer Generated Usage *Products and services must be sold and activated within 60 days of Manager’s start date in order to be eligible for bonuses. Customers are the buyers of FHTM’s products and services, the majority of who must live outside of your personal household. Don Shelly Chris (1/2% CGU) 2 nd Level +5 Customer Pts* +5 Customer Pts* +5 Customer Pts*
25. $100 $200 $250 Double Bonuses Regional Sales Manager Coding Within a Calendar Month: Six Qualifying Managers are gathered* A total CAB of $150.00 Sixteen Qualifying Managers are gathered* $150 $300 $200 * A Manager qualifies by selling 5 products or services that go active within 60 days of the Manager’s start date. A Total CAB of $200.00 (Plus double CGU) Level 1 Level 2 to Regional Sales Manager Fully Coded Bonus Regional Sales Manager Unlimited Levels!
26. Leadership Coded Bonuses The majority of product and service sales must be made to individuals outside of the IR’s personal household.
28. The FHTM Platinum Car Program
29. Remember… Our Business is about creating a loyal customer base for the products and services we offer.
30. Your VERY OWN Business • NO Inventory Required • NO Employees • NO Territories • NO Telemarketing • NO Experience Necessary • NO Boss • NO Set Hours • NO Limit to Growth!
31. Own Your Business! Manager: $199.99 Trainer Coach : $199.99 (optional)
32. Is This Business For You? • Do you have a desire for more time, money and freedom? • Can you gather loyal customers for brand name companies? • Do you know others who would like to earn money doing the same thing? Then FHTM is for you!
33. Getting Started! • Fill out Independent Representative Application ($199.99 Manager Fee). Remember: Trainer Coaches get paid for every Manager they train. • Get trained right away. • Work with your team to build your business. • Fill out optional Trainer Coach Application ($199.99 Trainer Coach Fee). • Introduce products and services to friends and family.
35. Success as an FHTM Independent Representative is not guaranteed, but influenced by an individual’s specific efforts. Not all FHTM Independent Representatives make a profit and no one can be guaranteed success as an Independent Representative.