1. MicroAid for Agriculture and Fisheries Livelihoods A new conversation for self employment in rural Areas for 2012
2. Self Employment in Rural Areas for 2012 A new conversation from MicroAidFarmers livelihoods activities are connected in business cycles to make quality eco-products, using simple, sustainable technologies “Business circles to make environ mentally friendly products” Group Discussion Sell to Vegetable Market Garden Harvest
3. Connect in Product ClustersFarmers & Fishers (Micro-producers) join together in Agriculture Product Clusters that produce the market quality standards required by buyers. (Scaling Out)
4. Micro - Producer Clusters are then connected to profitable markets in shared value supply chains that adjust to consumer demand and technology development (Scaling Up)
5. Connect to New Markets
6. Discover your own micro – connections in 2012 Home | Farmers | Agent | Buyers | MicroAid
7. A vision for 2012A. MICRO-PRODUCERS. Simple, visual tools on best practices and quality standards for farmers and fishers livelihoods.B. MARKETING AGENTS. Ideas for product clusters and networking connections for agricultural micro-processing and rural entrepreneurs.C. MICRO- FINANCE. Private sector, social enterprise investment and micro finance banking opportunities for shared value chains in sustainable eco-markets at the Bottom of the Pyramid (BOP).
8. Interested to help? Soy milk producer Mrs. Husni, a housewife in early 2009 she learned how to make soy milk with her group. Now, Mrs. Husni has becomes a local businesswoman. Her business is selling soybean milk. Mrs. Husni extra family income/net profit per month is 30 x $6 = $180. This is $2,160 per year. Read the full story here Contact: Richard Beresford firstname.lastname@example.org