2. Serving those who serve us Most firefighters who serve Toledo usually aren’t served wholesome, quality meals. In order to show our thanks we were willing to spend a whole day cooking food for these everyday heroes.
3. Critical Thinking in Action We used critical thinking when deciding where to donate the lasagna to. We did this based off of individual experiences with various fire stations. Another way we used critical thinking was when we had to decide how to properly cook the lasagna and also deciding who would bring each item.
4. Cooking the Food
5. Delivering the Food
6. The Firefighters Reaction
7. Fun While Working
8. What I Learned To concern myself more with those who help us That the people who serve us get taken for granted and we should sometimes serve them
9. What Else I Learned Most firefighters are volunteers That homemade food is crazy good (especially from scratch) Working with people you don’t usually hang with can be really fun