2. Lions• All the herbivorous animals do come in the lions area to eat fresh green grass and the lions keep waiting for them and then they do attack. They do climb on trees only that time when the other do not become the prey of a predator.
3. Tigers• The tigers are only found in Asia. First they were found even in Southern Africa but they could not hide from the hunters because of there long stripes. Usually they hunted gazelles and impalas there but in India they only eat sambar deers or spotted deers.
4. Leopards• The leopard are the super cats of the cat family because they can climb on the tallest branch of the tree. Sometimes they do find and kill there prey on trees only.
5. Snow leopard• The snow leopard is a mammal who feeds the most of all the carnivorous animals. They need as 5 blue sheep, nine Tibetan woolly hares,25 marmots, five domestic goats, one domestic sheep and 15 birds for their prey.
6. Hyenas• The hyenas are very brave but are scared only of the lions. The lions kill and eat up the hyena. The male lions run behind the hyena and kill it. If the hyenas are in a group then they can kill big preys like zebras.
7. Cape dogs• Cape dogs love to eat impalas and gazelles. They are only found in Africa. They run very fast and if the prey is going zik-zak so can turn on full speed also. Whenever you see Cape dogs so they will be 50-60.
8. Polar bears• Polar bears are found near the arctic ocean. They love to eat seals, walruses and standard whales. They are bears but can swim in icy water for hours. They can even dive. They do swim and go under the water.
9. Jaguars• Jaguars are only found in forests of Brazil. They do even eat the babies of crocodiles. They love to eat small animals like pangolins,armadillos, etc which are mostly found in Brazil.
10. Cheetahs• Cheetah is the fastest land animal of the world. There speed is 104 km per hour and they love to eat Thomsons gazelles and impalas. They can also climb on trees but not perfectly they just jump and reach on the trees.
11. Cougar• The cougar is found in South America and South Africa. They love to eat all species of deers. They are even called Mountain Lions and Panthers. They can run faster than a wildebeest and can jump from a tall height.
12. Hippopotamus• Hippos are only found in Africa and spend 18 hours in water. If they don’t get any water till 1 day so they will die and the greedy vultures of Africa will eat them.
13. Rhinoceros• The rhinoceros can even eat the hay (dry grass). The bird red- billed oxpecker eats the dirt of the rhino and the rhinos give them a ride on there back as a gift and thanks.
14. Cape buffalo• The cape buffalo is also called an african buffalo. The cape buffalo is the only animal of africa who takes bath. The cape buffalos take there bath in mud.
15. Wildebeest• Wildebeests stay with zebras. Where ever the zebras go the wildebeests follow them. There speed is 60 km per hour. They are frightened when they cross the mara river.
16. Dolphin• The dolphin jump up and down in the water. They love to eat fishes. There jumping speed is 9 km per hour. Some dolphins keep rolling because of the bubbles become and the fishes die.
17. Blue Whale• Blue whale is the biggest mammal of all. A whale loves to kill all living things. They love to eat emperor penguins. Well blue whales are always found in blue water.
18. Seals• Seals are mostly seen in Antarctica. The people of Canada eat the meat of seals. The Ross seal likes shrimps and squids. The seals are totally stinky. The seals are especially fish-eaters. The leopard seals is the most carnivorous of all.
19. Manatee• The manatee is a huge fish which eats small bacterias and small fishes. The Manatee is only found in Oceans. A manatee weighs up to 900 kg. There are 3 species of manatees.
20. Killer whales• Killer whales are heavy and tuff whales. They do hunt penguins and seals. They first go under the island (rock) and come up to full speed and break the rock and grab a penguin or seal. They are a member of the dolphin family.
21. Kangaroo• The kangaroo is the national animal of Australia because the kangaroo is the only animal which cannot move behind. The kangaroos are very scared when they come to drink water in front of the South Australian River because crocodiles eat the kangaroos.
22. Camel• Camels are found in deserts and they eat cactuses. They can live without water for 11 months. They run very fast and their all food gets stored in their big hump.
23. Gorilla• Gorilla is in the monkey family only but are very strong and whenever they are angry ,they hit there chest. They are the biggest monkey of the world. They can break a car in 1 punch only. They kill many people in Africa every year.
24. Chimpanzee• Chimpanzees are afraid to live on trees because the leopards eat them up. The chimpanzees eat seeds, leaves and fruits of a tree. If they are many so they all climb on the leopard and hit them and the leopard dies.
25. Zebras• Zebras are beautiful animals who are afraid of crocodiles, lions and cheetahs. They are only found in the African Continent. They are mostly found in Masaai Mara and crossing the Mara river.
26. Elephant• The elephants are the strongest land mammal of the world but these days they are afraid of lions because the lions of Namibia eat their babies or the adult ones. They kill 4000 people in Africa every year.
27. Grizzly bear• Grizzly bears love to eat salmon fish. They jump on the salmon and kill it. Lots of blood comes out but the bears speed is 17 km per hour and the salmon swims on a speed of 74 km per hour.
28. Hartebeest• The hartebeest is one of the fastest running animal of the world. Hartebeests speed is 83 km per hour. The crocs eat them by grabbing there neck and they make them drown.
29. Springbok• The springbok is the national animal of South Africa. Some african junglee people of Africa cook them and eat with full taste. The leopards also love to eat the springboks.
30. Thomsons Gazelle• The Thomsons Gazelle is the favourite food of the lands fastest animals means the Cheetah. The cheetah first climb on the back of the Gazelle and take a piece out of the neck then how the gazelle can survive.
31. Giraffe• Giraffe is the tallest animal of the world. They are so tall that when they drink water so they have to bend themselves. They are surrounded by danger from every way. Even that time when they drink water.
32. Baboon monkey• Baboon is the only monkey who is carnivorous. They eat even insects, rabbits and babies of deers. They are truly very big and run very fast. The baboons are like a breakfast for the lions.
33. Gemsbok• Gemsbok have very tall horns and they are brave also. Once in 1968 the Masaai people tried to kill and eat their meat but the Gemsbok killed them with their tall horns.
34. Sambar deer• The sambar deer is only found in India. They look like a moose. They run very fast but not faster than a tiger. Then tiger first grab the neck and then leave it then they bite the tale and throw them on a pointed rock so the sambar deer gets cut.
35. Steenbok• The steenbok is a deer with huge ears and the leopards kill then with their nails. The crocodiles swim and grab the neck and throw them in the water.
36. Grant Gazelle• The grant gazelle is a deer who can eat even dry grass. There biggest enemy is the cheetah. The grant gazelle is the shyest gazelle of the African Continent.
37. Spotted deer• The spotted deer is called chital in Hindi. They are found in huge national parks of India like Gir,Bandhavgarh,etc. They are mostly kill for skin and the tiger also like to eat them.
38. Greater kudu• The greater kudu is always quite. The kudu can run in a speed of 95 km per hour. They love the wildebeests that is why they stay with the wildebeests. The greater kudu is the favourite prey of the Nile crocodile.
39. Impala• The impala is a fast running animal. The impala can run amazingly fast. There speed is 98 km per hour. The leopards love to eat them. The impala is found in Southern and Eastern Africa.
40. Bison• There are 2 species of the Bison. The European Bison and the American Bison. There weight is 1048 kilograms then also the American Wolf kill and eat the meat of that huge buffalo.
41. Fox• The foxes can kill small mammals or birds like chickens,rabbits,rats, etc. They are found all over the world. The red fox is the most carnivorous of all. The arctic foxes have to eat penguins.
42. Wolf• The wolf is better predator than a fox. They are really very aggressive and in anger they can kill big animals like pigs and other. They are found from ice to water.
43. Jackal• The jackals are very rare animals. They are only found in Africa, Europe and Asia. They love to eat grapes and rats. They have long, pointed and sharp teeth to kill small mammals, birds and reptiles.
44. Warthog• Warthog is the biggest relative of the pigs. They are found only in Africa. They are fat and big and always have a coat of mud. Like the cape buffalo even the warthog take a bath of mud.
45. Gibbon• The gibbons keep hanging on the tall trees of Africa. The leopards love to eat them. They run and make the gibbon fall down of the tree. The gibbon gets injured and then has to die. The leopards put their sharp claws in the stomach of the gibbon. Then who can survive if the leopard puts his sharp claws in the stomach of him.
46. Rabbit• The rabbits can live only for 8 years. The rabbits are mostly found in Scotland because the people who are lost in Scotland and they don’t have anything to eat so the people can eat them.
47. Hare• The hare is like a rabbit only. The hare is found in Africa and Europe. The hare is a very important prey for the cheetahs of Serengeti national park. The hare can run faster than a cheetah sometimes.
48. Meerkat• The Meerkat is a tall animal who is only found in Africa. The Meerkat is the most troubled animal of Africa because the Martial eagle loves to eat Meerkats. The Meerkat eats beetles,insects,larvae,sco rpions and small reptiles.
49. Brazilian Tapir• The Brazilian Tapir. They are found only in South America. There weight can go from 150-300 kilograms. The jaguars eat them because they are also only found in Brazil.
50. Horses• The horse is a domesticated animal. Horses can run in a speed up to 78 km per hour. The lions of the circus sometimes come out of the cage and kill the horses. They eat the flesh of the Horse.
51. Presentation Over• Hope you all like this Presentation made by Jai Gupta• Thanx