I build digital marketing plans. In my experience I have found that playbooks work best for the client/brand and agency teams. It is a tangible deliverable that begins with insights and ends with an actionable plan to execute on.
This is an overview the following:
1) POV on digital marketing
2) What is a digital strategy
3) Digital playbook: strategy
4) Digital playbook: activation
Digital playbooks are not a one size fits all plan- (hence the strategic component.)
If you never read this deck I'd ask you to remember 4 things. The best playbooks in the world will never be successful without the following:
- A strong, skilled team to build & execute your plan.
- Flexible planning/budgeting.
- Use measurement and analytics to drive future strategy.
- Ensure your playbook can adapt to market changes.
Cheers to smart marketing!