11. <ul><li>There are lots of interesting videos online or upload your own to You Tube or Teacher Tube & embed into your wiki </li></ul>
12. <ul><li>Download podcasts from the web and house on your wiki. Make your own podcast or audio file which students can listen to right from the wiki </li></ul>
14. My husband now calls me a computer nerd! I even moved from this web site and set up my medicare on line to find out where my children’s immunisation records are. If I can use this Wiki to save my work and do assignments I feel I will finally know more about computers than my children. ” Sylvia “ I think that they are very useful and it is growing on me. I used to hate it with a vengeance, but now I think I was just being lazy. It is cutting edge technology.” Monica I found today's class most informative. I particularly enjoyed the interactive learning session. Love the blended learning. It makes learning interesting and creative.” Anastasia
15. 18 July “ I feel a bit overwhelmed and very much lost. I am out of my comfort zone.” 25 July “Blended learning is a quick way of learning computer skills plus the unit at the same time.” 1 Aug “Today I can honestly say I enjoyed myself .The wiki space is a fantastic idea I have been using the information and even printing out for reference. I don't think I really realized how much I had learnt until I looked back on my skills when I first started. I feel proud of myself and thanks Sally for teaching them to me.” Marina
16. Is this a dream? Perhaps...but we will give it our best shot !
17. <ul><li>Use the wikispaces Help section </li></ul><ul><li>If you are really stuck, email wikispaces – quick response </li></ul><ul><li>Wikispaces forum – http://wikispaces.com/message/list/home </li></ul><ul><li>Lynne’s basic wikitips wiki – http://wikitips.coonarahouse.org.au </li></ul><ul><li>Keep a copy of each student’s username and password – someone always forgets! </li></ul><ul><li>Ensure students use the SAME U/N & password for each wiki </li></ul><ul><li>Advanced wikis skills – http://gettingtrickywithwikis.wikitips.com </li></ul>
18. Now let me show you some of our own tamed wikis at Coonara and a little about how we do it!