2. Brand Review<br />Brand Name:Four Leaf Clover<br />Motto / Slogan:Simply ECO-logical<br />Packaging:Customers who spend +$50 will receive our sustainable bags, which are the best reusable totes; combining organic material (no plastic / polypropylene / nylon or any <br /> manmade materials) and assembled using <br /> fair-trade labor practices. Each bag contains a <br />different message about protecting the <br />planet designed with beautiful calligraphy <br />and artwork. <br />
3. Brand / Product Description<br /><ul><li>Privately owned clothing store
4. Strives to find and offer highest quality </li></ul>eco-friendly products to our customers<br /><ul><li>Committed to their social responsibility and ecological accountability
5. 1% For the Planet
6. Much consideration in textiles so that when a piece of clothing reaches the end of its lifecycle, it can be reborn into a new and perhaps completely different product.
7. Design for product reincarnation and transformation so that it benefits the human race and the planet</li></li></ul><li>Business Objectives<br />Four Leaf Cloveris a casual women’s clothing brand using all organic material. Our clothing line basics consist of tees, pants, denim, cardigans, etc. We are concerned about ecological trend that is very popular nowadays. Therefore, we create an organic and eco-friendly clothing line for all customers to participate in the “Go-Green” trend.<br />
8. Four Leaf Cloverwants to do our part to help the environment. We want to introduce our clothing but in a way that won’t damage our eco-system. We want hip and trendy clothes but we don’t want our customers exposed to the harsh chemicals and dyes that are in non-eco clothing lines.<br />Business Opportunity<br />
9. Brand Positioning<br /><ul><li>Provides customers to participate in the “going green” action
10. Customers purchase from the store or online, Four Leaf Clover will donate a percentage of each purchase to the “1% For the Planet”
11. Our mission is to help the environment and protect the trees
12. Committed to using all organic materials for our clothing and to make a new lifestyle awareness for sustainable clothing</li></li></ul><li>Brand Mantra<br />
13. Saving our environment with our charity.<br />Using reusable canvas tote bags for the packaging.<br />Clothing is designed to be recyclable and reused again.<br /> <br />Competitive Frame of Reference<br />
14. Customer-Based Brand Equity Pyramid<br />
15. Future Potential & Customer Loyalty<br /><ul><li>Plan to open three stores within the next 5 to 7 years
16. Expand our stores to San Jose, Sacramento and Los Angeles.
17. We already established a great customer loyalty within the brand
18. Expand our assortments with accessories, such as eco-friendly handbags. </li></li></ul><li>Target customers<br /><ul><li>Someone who has a passion for the environment
19. Wants to help lower their carbon footprint by supporting eco-friendly clothing lines and products
20. Enjoy trendy clothing that does not use harmful chemicals
21. Like their life to be as “green” as possible</li></ul>Four Leaf Cloverclothing can be bought all year round on all occasions. Holidays, Seasons and Special Events will stimulate the majority of 4LC’spurchases.<br />
22. Age: 25-55<br />Sex: Female<br />Income Level: $50,000+<br />Ethnicity: All Races<br />Education: High school and up<br />Generation: Both Gen Y (people born after 1979) and Gen X (people born 1965-1979)<br />Demographics<br />
23. Size<br /><ul><li>Majority of our customers will be in:
24. The San Francisco Bay Area
26. The bulk of the west coast (California, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, and Nevada)
27. We will also cater to customers throughout the United States and overseas through our online website: www.4LeafClover.com</li></li></ul><li>Competition<br /><ul><li>Launched in 2005
28. Launched by Bono and his wife Ali Hewson along with designer Rogan Gregory in Ireland
29. A for-profit business founded on the premise of trade, not aid as a means of building sustainable communities
30. Points of Parity: Sustainable clothing line, encourages fair labor practices, clothing inspired by nature, both fashion forward and is socially responsible for the well-being of the planet.
31. Points of Difference: Focuses to alleviate poverty, abolish sweatshops, and foster economic growth towards third-world countries, produced outside of the U.S.</li></li></ul><li>Competition<br /><ul><li>Spring of 2008
32. Ben Harper, David Arquette and David Bedwell
33. Wanted to design things for a certain psychographic, not a demographic; a man and a woman that has a great appreciation for a lifestyle that is attainable on all levels.
34. Points of Parity: Sustainable clothing line, both fashion forward and is socially responsible for the well-being of the planet.
35. Points of Difference: Produced mostly in America, designs for a certain psychographic instead of demographic.</li></li></ul><li>Competition<br /><ul><li>Launched in New York City in 2004
36. Rogan Gregory and Scott Mackinlay Hahn
37. A casual brand dedicated to creating demand for certified organic cotton using socially and environmentally responsible methods of production
38. Points of Parity: Sustainable clothing line, both fashion forward and is socially responsible for the well-being of the planet.
39. Points of Difference:Inspired by the roots of classic American casual style, committed to organic farming, uses 100% certified organic cotton from various regions of the world.</li></li></ul><li>Pricing Strategy<br /><ul><li>Allow our business to thrive without much dependency of premium pricing
40. Consumers will see the value for themselves and will be able to judge if the price is fit enough for the product
41. We believe that customers do not buy features or benefits but instead buy value, therefore with this kind of strategy, we may not be the cheapest but we definitely offer value
42. Customers are value conscious rather than price conscious; meaning that to some extent, they will pay more for a certain value in oppose to features.
43. Customers assign a personal value to a product or service
44. Makes sense to set our pricing decision at value pricing because it is reasonable and allows consumers to connect with brand without feeling intimidated by either too high or low of a price range.</li></li></ul><li>Communication & Promotional Programs<br />Advertising & Media Strategy<br /><ul><li>Magazine, outdoor, web, newspaper
45. To attract new customers we will offer a 10% discount of total purchase. All they have to do is bring in a current copy of our ad or print out a copy from our website. For online buyers, we will offer a special promotion code to enter when they check out.</li></ul>Alternative Media, Viral Marketing & Marketing at Touch Points<br /><ul><li>online website
46. social networks such as Facebook and Twitter</li></ul>Four Leaf Cloveris a sustainable retail store that will provide an amazing experience for every customer. Our sale associates will be working with every customer on a one-on-one basis, providing them with product knowledge and global awareness. At the same time, our customers will feel that they understand what our company is about and what we stand for.<br />
47. Sponsorship, Public Relations & Endorsement Programs<br /><ul><li>Host an annual 2-day eco-friendly fashion show on April 21st and 22nd, for it is Earth Day
48. Collaborations with local and national designers and boutiques including Linda Loudermilk, Del Forte Denim, Propr, and Loomstate
49. Will also have student designers taking part and exhibiting their own eco-fashion designs.
50. Day one: gala event at the Conservatory of Flowers, where we will have silent auctions and gifts bags to those who attend.
51. The proceeds will benefit several foundations such as “1% For the Planet” and “Wildlife Conservation Society”
52. Day two:the show will be at the Golden Gate Park where the Green Apple Festival is held annually</li></li></ul><li>Leveraged Secondary Associations<br /><ul><li>Active member of Organic Exchange where we “support to create and implement projects around the world that improve the environment and farmers’ livelihoods.”
53. Multi-Fiber Arrangement Forum (MFA - Forum) where they promote responsible competitiveness solutions in the garment industry
54. All of our secondary association works with us to provide a more global awareness to our customers.</li>