How to play battleship 2012 on your portable devices
How to rip and convert Battleship to portable devices for playback
• Got a Battleship Blu-ray Disc or DVD and wanna enjoy Battleship on your portable devices when and where-ever? Yes, it sounds absolutely good! Copy Battleship Blu-ray Disc or DVD to portable devices for playback is surely a wonderful entertainment experience.
• As we know, usually DVDs can not play on portable devices directly. So we may need a DVD ripping software help us rip Battleship to our portable devices. Here Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper is highly recommend to you. Pavtube Blu-ray ripper offer you ripping/converting commercial Blu-ray/DVD movies to a wide range of media formats (WMV, MP4, AVI, 3GP, FLV and MOV) that supported by your portable devices including Popcorn, Galaxy Tab/S, iPad/iPod/iPhone, Motorola droid, Blackberry, Nexus one/s, HTC evo/touch hd/hero/desire and more. And it is also capable of ripping standard DVDs to your required HD or SD media formats. With the support of Blu-ray Disc, removing different copy protections of your commercial Blu-ray discs (including AACS and BD+ up to MKB V19) is easy to be done. Learn more about Pavtube Blu-ray ripper …
• Below I will show you how to rip and convert Battleship to your portable devices with Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper step by step• Free Download Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper here, install and run it as you always do.• step 1 Load Battleship into Pavtube Blu-ray ripper• Insert Battleship Blu-ray Disc or DVD into your DVD drive, (if you have a Battleship Blu-ray Disc, the BD drive is essential for you), and then click the “ ” button to load Battleship DVD files into Pavtube Blu-ray ripper. Wait for seconds; it may take some seconds to load Battleship DVD files into Pavtube Blu-ray ripper.
• Step 2: select the format for your portable devices• Hit the drop-down menu “profiles” to choose a best format for your portable, for example, usually portable devices support MP4 video format, you can choose your wanted format like “Profile”>>”common video”>>”H.264 video (*.mp4)”, in addition, Pavtube Blu-ray ripper has Preseted the optimization format for some portable devices like ipad, iphones Blackberry etc. these users absolutely can select the format directly. set the video size, Bitrates and Frame rate etc by click the “settings” button. Do not forget set the output folder by clicking the “browse” button.
• Step 3: Start compression• After all setup is done, the final step is to start the conversion Battleship to your portable devices, the conversion speed is high and you will get 500% conversion speed with NVIDIA® CUDATM support. You can view the conversion progress from the program during the conversion. After the conversion is done, transfer your output video to your portable devices via an USB cable, and then you can enjoy Battleship on your portable devices when and where- ever
• PS:the powerful edit function of Pavtube Blu-ray ripper• Pavtube Blu-ray ripper has powerful edit function offer you trimming any part of your Blu-ray/DVD movie, just ripping DVD by chapters or titles, selecting subtitle, choosing audio track and adjusting audio volume, Joining several chapters into one file or add any watermark (test or image) on your favorite video. In this way Pavtube Blu-ray ripper absolutely let you enjoy your own style video on your portable devices.