15. ot s n re ? u g e d n c rki ro oP w http://www.flickr.com/photos/55050905@N08/5364902440/
16. to g d in n k ta e s e rS e n d u http://www.flickr.com/photos/7576586@N04/4145419287/
17. in g nn Pla nitU
18. Eve just rybody and don’t likes t n T won unusu ow it. im Bu a ff T r fac derlan al, like he m ton’s r e tu to o m Cor ry, th d and Corps vies a ovies p e C doe se Br y are harlie e Brid re cre , they i r e a and sn’t lik de is a eally g and t , Alice tive G S e h In A the ch Alice little w ood m e cho in re m c am lice in ocolat in won eird, b ovies, olate a e loo zing c Wond facto derlan ut who okay a o s. k e r cho s like haract rland, y, the d and h o c i e y C hea olate s so a r bec the M are s harlie S r r m a a o sto rtwarm factory azing use th d hatt good e r e . cha y, it is ing sto , it is a . In Ch e way r is a s oth nge ju ry c a he is a st that , and razy a rlie an s little in th peo n d th p le d la t h diff e e ere movi love Sometim n t. e th the es makes th before T C i ec har e act er movie, h character e draws t he w characte rs, how h looks lik e e, addin /sh g deta TIM BURTON’S IDEA to the fa c e, m a k characte ing the r look on gs interestin urt awin le B r By Liberty the char g , s om e times p acters h Tim n’s d peo inal t o are origin e m ak e ou t he i g al ideas, ab Bur but t s or ain just sket b nk , a t ching it o y thi t Tim bing ton h a cer rom having a ut we ha r r f n amazin and at ink t distu m Bu ied in idea of rt sometim g idea, Wh e th nd t Ti op the ea ’ sa g es the c h ar he m ak e s is fun a acter l a a c d op eird is th t be copy e’s i w TimrawinPe w n’ ’t n o d t, cool, but nd re ’t see t ca didn eryo ike h the of ar of f a n t hen a v l t e ll o sometim do as th d he se. E rent, y tha t typ not a een es ide y, an e el diffe ly sa eren but e Qu , drawings I admit some ar n l wa meo ty is rea diff f art, e th ke it y.Aft er like the d e disturbing, ra t so ativi can’ just a pe o , tak e, l l funn love i with man wing the girl cre you it is al ty weird mpl ittle will y eyes a l stare gir nd is, ad, norm are r exa is a you weird, bu l t hey ar e bo t that’s a th b b o le is d a w ing tch f wing artic rt isn’t an dra ske dra his ty. it. Every bo dy d o his arts the out t ativi things dif es He sides d ab s cre ferently right? be rea rton’ u yo Bu Tim
19. QR Code Scavenger Hunt!
20. Below are bullet points as to what was said during the slide presentations...AssumptionsAs professionals, you use your time wisely, respect others’ time by arriving on time to meetings, you consider the needs of others, andyou live according to the essential agreements as stated in the Staff Handbook.Beliefs: • Meeting times should be for the business of professional development, facilitating Professional Learning Communities, problem solving, unit planning, and student work analysis. • One of my greatest roles as HOS is to remove obstacles that interrupt teaching and learning. • Principal or HOS walk-throughs are a high priority. I want to be visible to the students, see how classrooms operate and such. These are not formal observations. Rather, they allow me to get to know the students and to better defend you should parents question what you do or how you operate.Expectations:· You should be able to clearly state what students should know and be able to do before they leave your room. Ifpossible and age appropriate, the objectives should be visible. Students should know why they are doing what they are doing.· You area lifelong learner. You will be reading professional books or blogs. You will be taking risks with new instructional techniques, use oftechnology, etc. I’d rather have you take risks and continue learning than stay safe and not grow.· Computer use: Students are alwaysat tables when working with laptops and iPads.Requests:· If procedures aren’t working well, please tell me. Also, think about possible alternatives. We’ll evaluate options as agroup.· Please don’t be offended if I ask questions. The intent is not to question your professionalism. The intent might be forclarification, to help you reflect or think aloud. I am truly seeking to understand.· Be ready for the question, “What are you working onas a learner.” I’d really like to begin some professional book clubs and recommend resources.· Let me know when you are planningunits. Curriculum, instruction, assessment, and tech integration are my specialties. I’d like to be part of the planning process. My plan isto jump in during team planning meetings. We can do some planning during that time.· If you do something really great in yourclassroom – especially using tech – please share during Junior School meetings. We can learn from one another.
21. QR Code ActivityPurpose:- Help new teacher better understand the school layout and procedures.- Introduce teachers to the use of QR codes to enhance learning.Materials:- Map of the school grounds- QR codes generated from free websites. When QR code readers scan the codes, questions fordiscussion pop up on the screen.Sample Questions:- (Resource Room) Look around the room to see what materials are available. Are there anymachines you don’t know how to use?- (Kitchen/Staff Room) What are some general protocols for getting and washing dishes? Whatcooking or warming materials are available for use? What cafeteria food is worth trying?- (Playground) Where are the best places to stand for duty? What should you watch for?- (Tech room) What is one way you se technology in your classroom?