3. Regional disparity Ratio of gender discrimination Non-seriousness of the governmenttowards education wadera system Male dominated society Gap between upper and lower class
4. One of the mostimportant causeof the illiteracy ispoor educationsystem in oursociety in theprimary andmiddle stageteachers behavewith the childrenslike an animaland most of thechildren leavetheir educationfor the afired ofpunishment .
5. Corruption isalso acauseofilliteracy.
6. OUR EDUCATION SYSTEM
7. Poor economy Ill Health No define you does not understandEthics and norms. Unemployment On individualsand On society
8. On individuals:- On society:-- Difficulty dealing with others. - Lead to the publication of illiteracy, unemployment and poverty.- Inability to follow the instructions on the use of modern machinery. - Illiteracy impede the growth of individuals socially.- Lack of conscious awareness of the importance of worker commitment - Affect illiterate mothers and fathers - to the rules of industrial safety. especially mothers - on the level of education of children.
9. Illiteracies impact on society is that, it works as aninhibitor. That is to say, the more illiterate peoplethere are in a country, the harder it will be for thecountry to develop.
11. AGE Group PERCENTAGE 15-24 40% 25-35 50% 45-54 60% 55-64 70%
12. Government Role. Neighbors. Self Service. Human the best Creatures.
13. Should establish more schools. Education should be free. More concentration on Adult education. education should be equal for all the society members so that they create the environment of faith and discipline. different seminars should be arrange to provide information.
14. ULTIMATE OBJECTIVES OF PAKISTAN 80% LITERACY57 % 50% RATE2009 Up to 2015 IS IT POSSIBLE ??????
15. Falcons Bs (H) 2nd semester Department ofGeography (GCUF)