Comments on "Landscape of Genomic
Alterations in Cervical Carcinomas"
By Andini Indyanita
• Its structure is not classified into seperate
• Abstract identified is located at the end of article
• Introduction, methods, results, and conclusion
are clearly stated.
• The discussion is not stated in this article.
• The title does not clearly explain what the article
• There is no supporting captions, subheads, or
highlighted terms in this article.
• Graphics and pictures stated are well presented.
• The subject is clearly stated : the genomic
alterations at servical cancer.
• The purpose is clearly stated : to find new
strategies to combat the disease.
• The research conducted is well presented.
• Content of this article is easy to understand,
however the structure make it more complex.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.