16. engineer IxD guru IxD IDHF business writer strategy toy guy
17. WE ARE INSPIRED BY PEOPLE WE BUILD TO THINKAND THE WAYS THEY LIVE. AND THINK TO BUILD. EMPATHY PROTOTYPING
18. 30 + years
19. shared aspiration emergence 24
20. ENABLING EMERGENCEHOW TO FOSTER EMERGENCEINDIVIDUALS ACTIVE DISCOVERY, CONVERSATIONS SOCIALIZATION& TEAMS PATTERN-MAKING IDEA MIDDLE EAST >GUIDE INDIVIDUALS + TEAMS >CONNECTING + MATCHMAKING >KS TOOLS >MOTIVATE, ENCOURAGE, COACH APPEARS IN >PUSH + PULL >ENTREPRENEURS >PROJECT TEAM DEBRIEF >STUDIO CULTURE PROJECTS, ADHERENCE >SPEAKING OPPS E TANGIBLY IDENCE CYCL EXPRESSED INSIGHTS S@S PROJECTS CROWD SUSTAINABILITY ENTERPRISE SCOPE PROJECTS EV >SELLING + SCOPING PROJECTS SCALE AROUND IT, ENERGY >RESOURCING >BD SPECIALISTS >P+L BUILD A TEAM >PUBLICIZING >BUILD NETWORKS >GOVERNANCE STRUCTURE >LEADERSHIP >P.R. GOV’T / PUBLIC POLICY RAINMAKING, BUILD A BIZ BUILD SCALE F+B SHAPING THE OFFER DOMAIN OR PRACTICE
33. Participation & Shareholder’s Agreement Page 1 of 27 Geek (Name of founder) , Geek (Name of founder) , Geek (Name of founder) , UG (Name) (HAFTUNGSBESCHRÄNKT), and HackFwd Capital GmbH & Co. KG The Geek Agreement Version 1.1 All rights are owned by HackFwd Capital. Unauthorized use prohibited / Legal content by Taylor Wessing / Design by IDEO HAMBURGLONDON MUNICH
34. When assembling a creative Herd ...
35. Define the “framing”Express a creative aspiration clearly and re-examine it periodically. Step back and allow teams to align around passion areas that support the aspiration.Build in an expectation for change.
36. Connect structure and behavior Encourage mash-ups and constructive clashes. Act generously and “gift” inspiration to one another. Recognize and celebrate what emerges.
37. Maintain momentum Help teams self-organizeand eliminate bureaucracy. Optimize around speed. Build expert networks beyond the herd to overcome road blocks.