1. THE FIRST NETWORK OF THE ITALIAN WOMEN IN THE WORLD Italian Women World - Amiche Oltreoceano “ No place is far away ” (R. Bach) PRESENTATION
2. <ul><li>THE ITALIAN WOMEN IN NETWORK! </li></ul><ul><li>We invite you to visit and support the 1° NETWORK </li></ul><ul><li>of the ITALIAN WOMEN IN THE WORLD : </li></ul><ul><li>www.italianwomenworld.com </li></ul><ul><li>The idea belongs to Patrizia Angelini television journalist of the Italian broadcasting corporation Rai International (the only Italian channel dedicated to the Italian community in the world); she had the possibility to enter in contact with the larger community of Italians around the world, so in 2007 she decided to create this important and ambitious network to facilitate the international communication of the Italian professionals in the world. </li></ul><ul><li>The project is shared by Members of the Italian Parliament for Foreign District and from the Farnesina - (available on request Italian and international press release of the project) </li></ul><ul><li>The international communication project it’s shared by: </li></ul><ul><li>All Italian professionals of Italian origin residents in Italy and abroad. </li></ul><ul><li>All Italian citizens resident abroad. </li></ul>The Network
3. <ul><li>IWW is a not-for-profit organization, supported by its own activity and members’ subscription. </li></ul><ul><li>IWW is active in promoting internationally the Made in Italy and the Italian culture worldwide. </li></ul><ul><li>IWW’s protagonists are entrepreneurs, managers and professionals of culture and communication world, pledged in the network. Each of them is an additional value for us. We do treasury of our “to be Italian” and of our Italian origin, promoting in the world the excellence, the enterprise, our beautiful country and the Italian culture. </li></ul><ul><li>IWW is the 1° network promoting collaboration and communication through an on-line and television information and through the organizations of events in Italy and other countries. </li></ul>Our Mission We promote the Italian identity and our country’s excellences doing NET-NETWORKING with all Italian women in the world and also with our compatriots resident abroad .
4. Activities - Amicheoltreoceano IWW is the first world network putting in live-communication professionals who will register themselves in the constantly updated website’s DATABASE: www.italianwomenworld.com We are working at the first AWARD “IWW IN THE WORLD ”. Award’s documents will be collected in a international yearbook of IWW: a new editorial project which will include IWW’s members profiles and stories of success of the international IWW’s partners. IWW’s activities include: The website with a database and a RECORD-PROFILE of international professionals: www.italianwomenworld.com ; The info-blog dedicated to the Italian excellence and to the Italian residents abroad: www.italianwomenworld.com/blog ; The television format AMICHEOLTREOCEANO, that tells the success stories of the Italians in the world promoting the Italian way . The idea of the format was presented at the international Italian broadcasting corporation Rai International and in the Sestante TV program: www.international.rai.it/sestante
5. <ul><li>The Network organizes events, international awards and intercultural exchanges program, and it is active in Italy and all over the world. </li></ul><ul><li>IWW’s network was founded in Italy but overseas the country borders putting together the Italians in the world making them to communicate with Italy and also with the Italians in Asia, Africa, Europe, America, Oceania and Antarctica. </li></ul><ul><li>IWW’s members are professionals, manager, entrepreneurs and women of large culture who work and collaborate with other professional male, underlining the INTERNATIONAL importance of the project. </li></ul><ul><li>For its multi-functionality (web-, editorial- and television-structure) and its different markets of reference, IWW will stipulate relations of partnership, patronage and sponsorship with the goal to share collaborations, curricula and stories of success; it will organize therefore seminars, meetings and intercultural exchanges to promote and to realize its associative purpose, in every area, to offer better opportunity of development to its members enterprises. </li></ul>Goals & Opportunities .
6. <ul><li>FestArte 2008 - The MusicFest promoted by MIBAC (Ministerial of Culture and Heritage): concert in collaboration with Music Theatre International ass. presented at the Middle Age Historical Museum of Rome, June 2008; </li></ul><ul><li>IWW & Women' s Leadership Initiatives 2008 - "Woman and training. A necessity for the enterprise development and for the country’s professional growth“. Florence, May 2008; </li></ul><ul><li>World Trade Center 2008 . Pescara - Chieti, May 2008; </li></ul><ul><li>First CIIM Canada’s Award 2008 - Celebrating Italian entrepreneurs in Canada. Toronto, February 2008; </li></ul><ul><li>Award Bellisario 2007 – Woman and Communication, at Auditorium Parco della Musica . Rome, April 2007; </li></ul>Events organized by IWW & that IWW partecipated to:
7. Condition of collaboration for partners Condition of collaboration Supply and direct services furniture Participation to institutional and public events Communication Activities Media promotion: press office, publicity, interviews and editorial marketing: targeting mailing list, on-line newsletter. Special initiatives On the book: logo on back cover On the website: link-sharing, link-listing and publicity spaces for NEWS and meetings In the TV format: advertising space for initiatives on specific subjects. Further benefits Data base sharing Membership sharing Press release Vip listing and events organization
8. <ul><li>Patronages: </li></ul><ul><li>Work and Social Foresight Ministry– Equal Opportunity </li></ul><ul><li>Partners: </li></ul><ul><li>WTC World Trade Center di Pescara : relational structure for the international trade - www.wtcpescara.com </li></ul><ul><li>ASSOCAMERESTERO : Italian Chambers of Commerce for foreign countries (CCIE) are associations of Entrepreneurs and Professionals, Italians and local, recognized from the Italian Government based on the law of the 1.7.1970, N. 518, founded and grown traditionally in those countries with a larger Italian community in the World www.assocamerestero.it/camere </li></ul><ul><li>… more </li></ul>Patronages & Partners
9. <ul><li>CIIM Canada : members of t he Italian Confederation of Entrepreneurs in the World are Entrepreneurs and Managers of high level, Italian and of Italian origins, resident and/or with their work-base in foreign countries and who, most of all, recognize themselves in the entrepreneurial Italian system . www.ciim.ca </li></ul><ul><li>MPI : Meeting Professionals International – the most large international associative reality of congress and events industry, that reunites about 24,000 partners (organizers and congressional services), from 69 Chapters worldwide. After United Kingdom, the Italian Chapter, with about 300 partners, occupies the second position of large relief in Europe: www.mpiweb.org - www.mpiweb.it </li></ul><ul><li>LIDU: Italian Human Rights League . www.liduonlus.it </li></ul><ul><li>… more </li></ul>Patronages & Partners
10. <ul><li>MUSIC THEATRE INTERNATIONAL – MTI. Not-for-profit organization, active in promotion and management for the performing arts . www.mthi.it </li></ul><ul><li>MIRAWORLD by Barbara Raffellini (Sydney, Australia) . International P.R. agency for tourism of lifestyle . www.miraworld.com </li></ul><ul><li>KEY4BIZ the Italian ITC’s website – on-line press agency. www.key4biz.it </li></ul><ul><li>EXPO COMM ITALIA 2008 , First international expo-meeting presented in Italy dedicated to ICT Roma Expo from December 2° to 4°2008 </li></ul>Patronages & Partners
11. <ul><li>STUDIO GUIDI S.r.l., Florence – Management and consulting for eventes and meeting www.studioguidisrl.it </li></ul><ul><li>PRORASO, Firenze – production of body beauty products , www.proraso.com </li></ul>Technical Sponsors
12. <ul><li>PAOLA SARCINA - Pro tempore chairwoman of Asia </li></ul><ul><li>Rome, Italy – Founder and president of the not-for-profit organization Music Theatre International – MTI (production and consulting for the performing arts) www.mthi.it . She works as project management and communication consulter for the performing arts. Member of IWW’s Board. </li></ul><ul><li>[email_address] </li></ul><ul><li> </li></ul>Who we are PATRIZIA ANGELINI – President and Founder of IWW Rome, Italy – Rai journalist. Expert in mass-media and communication, she realize the radiotv format. It is hers the idea to create the IWW’s network, database, blog and the TV format Amicheoltreoceano . [email_address] BARBARA BELFIORE – Pro tempore chairwoman of South America Rome, Italy – She collaborates with the Foreign Affair Ministerial / DGCS for the International Cooperation and Regional projects in the sectors of Decentralized Cooperation and E-Government. For IWW she is chairwoman of the relationship with Italian Chambers of Commerce abroad. Member of IWW’s Board. [email_address] more…
13. Who we are RALUCA PITULAN- pro tempore chairwoman for USA and Central America USA and Center America Governor pro tempore New York. TV journalist /anchor for Rai Italian TV- Rome Italy, President and owner of the RALUCASVISION LLC – New York , media-fashion company based in New York with international opening ( Miami , Palm Beach , Los Angeles, Dubai , Tokyo, London , Paris). ( www.ralucasvision.com ) [email_address] more… GIOVANNA LUCHERINI – pro tempore chairwoman for Europe and Tuscany (Italy) Florence, Italy – C.O. President of Studio Guidi LLc. Meetings and events organization agency in all Italy (www.studioguidisrl.it). VP Education MPI Italia ( www.mpiweb.it ). [email_address] BARBARA RAFFELLINI – pro tempore chairwoman for Australia President and owner of the CDA of Miraworld, Agency of Public Relations. Strategies of networking: “ To do net and network “its her motto. For IWW she will be the chairwoman in Australia . [email_address]
14. Who we are CAMILLA FRANCISCI – Photographer and pro tempore chairwomand of IWW/blog and website Rome, Italy – Journalist and fotoreporter. She works at RadioRAI News. She collaborates for the IWW’s Blog IWW dedicated to the Italian in the world . She is the p hotographer of the IWW’s network . [email_address] DONATA MORANDI – pro-tempore chairwoman for Canada Toronto, Canada - 2Glamour, Home Staging Services, Even Plannimg and Management www .2glamour.ca CIIM Canada Confederazione degli Imprenditori nel Mondo -Event Manager. [email_address]
15. <ul><li>“ Italian Women World” Association by Patrizia Angelini </li></ul><ul><li>Via Oriolo Romano, 59 - 00189 Rome, Italy </li></ul><ul><li>C.F. 97463400586 - P. IVA 09542101002 </li></ul><ul><li>IWW President [email_address] .com </li></ul><ul><li>IWW Information –firstname.lastname@example.org </li></ul><ul><li>IWW Press Office - email@example.com </li></ul><ul><li>www.italianwomenworld.com </li></ul>Contacts