Be the first to like this
Networking is vital to success in an ever challenging business environment across all levels of your career. But, unlike what most think, networking is not about asking for something. It’s about building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships of give and take, with the emphasis on the give. Here are strategies for experienced executives we’ll discuss to build and strengthen your networking skills:
- Understanding the four stages of networking;
- How six degrees of separation can build a great network;
- How to build your network every day;
- How to maintain and deepen your network in the short and long term;
- How to use social media to build a stronger network;
- Networking strategies for live venues: industry mixers, business meetings, etc.
Connie Thanasoulis-Cerrachio is co-founder of SixFigureStart, a career and success coaching firm. Connie uses her 25 years of Fortune 500 recruiting experience to give you expertise in your job search. Connie & her partner Caroline Ceniza-Levine co-authored ”Six Steps To Job Search Success” 2011, Flat World Knowledge and are co-hosting the ”Next Generation Career Success Video Summit: Would You Hire Yourself?” For more information please go to www.ivyexec.com
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.