View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
E-CRM/On Line CRM
• Online CRM implies an additional means
of communication and level of interaction
with the customer where there is a real
difference in the technology and its
architechture,which allows for ease and
self service to customers
Need to Adopt E-CRM
• Optimize the value of inter-active
• Enable business to extend its
personalized messaging to the web and E-
• Coordinate Marketing initiatives across all
• Leverage customer information for more
effective e-marketing and e business
• Focus Business on improving customer
relationships and earning a greater share
of each of customers business through
consistent measurement, assessment and
“actionable” customer contact strategies.
Basic requirements of E-CRM
• Electronic channels-Web Personalized E-
Messaging medium for fast interaction
• Enterprise-touch and shape a customers
experience across the entire organization
• Empowerment-Customer Empowerment
• Economics-provides the greatest return
customer communication initiatives.
• Assessment-Evaluation results
• Outside information-use of customer sanctioned
Steps in building an E-CRM
• Define business objectives
• Assess its current sophistication along the
E-CRM continuum in terms of process and
• Define Business processes and changes
needed to support its goals.
Steps to implement E-CRM
• Plan and timetable to implement
• Erect the necessary data warehouse to
attain a consolidated view of the
• Select implement and integrate the
required E-CRM applications.
Three Dimensions of E-CRM
• Acquisition Getting
Key E-CRM Features
• Focused on process-reduces the technology
• Driven by a Data warehouse
• Focused on a multi-channel view of customer
actions Across channels.
• Based on consistent metrics to asses customer
actions across channels.
• Built to accommodate the new market dynamics
that place the customer in control.
• Structured to identify a customers
profitability or profit potential and
determine effective investment allocation
• Scalable to meet growth and performance