Malta IT Outsourcing Intelligence Report 2011
- 2,503 views
This Intelligence Report is based on the survey of the 154 Maltese companies that either outsource their Software Development / Information Technology function(s) to an external service provider ...
This Intelligence Report is based on the survey of the 154 Maltese companies that either outsource their Software Development / Information Technology function(s) to an external service provider onshore (within Malta), nearshore (within/close to the same time zone) and/or offshore (more than 2 time zones away), or develop their software/IT solutions in-house.
The Report aims to help Maltese outsourcing companies:
• Get an in-depth understanding of the current IT Outsourcing demands and trends
• See what challenges are facing their market peers / competitors and how they respond to them
• Revise / improve their current IT Outsourcing engagements / business models based on the industry best practices
The Report aims to help Maltese non-outsourcing companies:
• Better understand modern software development/IT costs optimization and/or reduction strategies
• See what challenges are facing the in-house software development and how their market peers / competitors respond to them
• Evaluate own readiness to adopt the outsourced / distributed development
• Find out what their market peers think about software development /IT Outsourcing and how they are / will be preparing for adoption of the outsourced development in the future
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views