- 643 views
For a few years, ITSMA has been saying that marketing must transform. The world is changing so fast, though, that changing your marketing incrementally is not an option. ...
For a few years, ITSMA has been saying that marketing must transform. The world is changing so fast, though, that changing your marketing incrementally is not an option.
In our latest survey, Marketing Transformation: Are we there yet?, we have found clear evidence of marketing leaders rethinking, reskilling, and reinventing the organization. Nevertheless, we are in the early stages of transformation, as many marketers have yet to achieve their objectives.
This survey report identifies the six most important characteristics of a transformed marketing organization as well as three distinct roles of a transformed marketing organization.
The report also identifies the challenges to transforming your marketing organization, then gives ideas and best practices on what marketers can do to accelerate their transformation.
Online Web-based Survey
– Survey invitations were emailed during May 2012 to ITSMA member and select non-member companies
– 178 people completed the survey
Qualitative Interviews: 20 hour-long interviews with members of ITSMA’s Advisory Boards (Europe and North America)
ITSMA Analyzed the Data Four Ways
– Company Type: Sells products and services vs. Primarily services
– Company Size: Less than $100M, $100–999.9M, $1–10B, More than $10B
– How Marketing is Viewed: Marketing is viewed as:
Strategic vs. Tactical
– Status of Marketing Transformation: Transforming vs. Not yet, and Planning the transformation, in progress, transformed
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views