Cardiology Presentation 2 IM Dr Ihab Suliman 6/6/2012
Case 1• 71 years old lady , came to ER with Progressive SOB.• Admitted and discharged with CVA
• AF Tachy, T-wave inversion anterolateral leads new
• AF controlled ventricular rate this was the base line ECG.
• CXR though portable clear , NG tube in place
• D-Dimer is very much elevated
• Bilateral Major Plumonary filling defects of Pumonary embolism
• D-Dimer generation
60 years old male with Chest Pain sent from Dialysis unit 2 ER
K was 8.0
ECG after Correction of Hyperkalemia
Case 3• 52 years old male with svere crushing chest pain , sweating .
• Acute Inferoposterior STEMI in sinus
• ECG after PCI
37 years old male with Acute SOB
Echo showed Normal Size LV , Dilated RV
• Again Pulmonary Embolism
60 years old lady with Recent Chest Infection started on Avelox (Moxifloxacin)
• NSR , Giant T-wave inversion, Prolonged QT interval. ??? Drug Induced• Other causes ischemia,bio –chemical , Congenital .
50 years old male with Polysplenism
26 Old army officer had flu last week,felt chest pain while driving his car,pain increased by deep breath,he has no history of DM or HTN,nonsmoker,lipid profile LDL 2.0 MMMOL/L
• Acute Pericarditis
26 Old army officer had flu last week, felt chest painwhile driving his car, pain increased by deep breath, ECG after 5 days.
• Resolved Pericardtis.
• 60 YEARS OLD MALE WITH ACOTE SOB
• Acute Pulmonary edema
• Same patient after IV DIURSIS
• 20 years old female on discharge from CCU after invasive cardiac procedure.• C/O SOB
• CXR of a female patient post PDA Closure Devise in place.
53 years old male with Previous history of pontineHemorrhage , visited the clinic with Chest Pain, 2 sets of cardiac Enzymes are NormalA 49 yo M presents after he fainted whilerunning on his treadmill at home. He hasbeen having exertional dyspnea andangina for the past several months.Which of the following disease is mostlikely to cause these symptoms?
• NSR, LVH + LV Strain Pattern
55 Years old lady with SOB & fatigability
• NSR , Low voltage ECG on Limb leads & pre cordial leads
• Echo showed Pericardial Effusion
• Severe Hypothyroidism
• Many Thanks• Dr Ihab Suliman• MBBS, ECFMF,CBNC,MRCP,Arab Board of Cardiology