2. Overview Part 1: Every product needs a vision Part 2: The product vision board Part 3: How to use the product visionboard
3. Every project needs a vision
4. A vision?“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought togo from here?""That depends a good deal on where you wantto get to.""I dont much care where –""Then it doesnt matter which way you go.”― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
5. A vision?= know where you’re going= create the same productPeople always have an idea in their head,but is it the same as yours?
6. Goal Clear overview of product Better presentation, pitch, alignmentwithin team Clearer statement towards customers,partners, investors, … Limit scope, create focus Be more efficient
7. The product vision board
8. Product vision board
9. Target group= who are you creating the product for= who will use it & who will pay for it The right size Discoverable Specific enough / not to specific Several smaller groups / one large group