2. Outlines<br /><ul><li> What is microwave radiation?
3. How microwave oven working?
4. What Technical design of microwave ?
5. How does microwave cooking?</li></li></ul><li>What is microwave radiation?<br />Microwave radiation is part of the electromagnetic radiation with a wavelength of long-term in “cm” measured from 0.3 to 30 centimeter produces these rays in nature when passing electric<br />
6. Working principle of microwave oven<br /><ul><li>Microwave oven uses microwave radiation to heat food in the subject inside the oven
7. microwave radiation are radio waves with frequencies 2500 MHz and the radio waves at this frequency has an important property</li></li></ul><li>The characteristic<br /><ul><li>The food particles that contain water, fats and sugars absorb microwave radiation through atoms and molecules of food and absorption of this radiation gives energy make the move significantly and collide and produce heat for heating cooking
8. That the material, plastic and glass, ceramics and pottery does not absorb microwave radiation and is not affected, and this means that they will not rise the temperature, and the shiny metallic materials such as aluminum that reflects the rays is therefore prohibited for use within microwave ovens</li></li></ul><li>Technical design of microwave oven<br />Depends artistic design of the oven on overlapping combinations of electrical circuits and mechanical devices for the production and organization of the energy needed for heating and cooking, <br />
10. Technical design of microwave oven<br />In general, the microwave oven consists of two main of operation:<br /><ul><li> the control unit
11. production unit high voltage</li></li></ul><li>Technical design of microwave oven<br /><ul><li> The control unit </li></ul>Consisting of a temporary electronic organizer of electric power and safety devices<br /><ul><li>production unit high voltage</li></ul>Consists of an intensive double the voltage output from the passage of electric current<br />
12. How does a microwave oven cooking<br /><ul><li>The microwave oven cook food from the inside to outside
13. Absorbs water and fat and sugar molecules, consisting of food, radio waves
14. Temperature of food particles at the same time and at the same temperature because all the particles are raised at the same time is not transmitted to the heat conduction</li></li></ul><li>References<br />http://university.arabsbook.com/threads/<br />