Your SlideShare is downloading. ×
0
Dash Trim Kits
Dash Trim Kits
Dash Trim Kits
Dash Trim Kits
Dash Trim Kits
Dash Trim Kits
Dash Trim Kits
Dash Trim Kits
Dash Trim Kits
Dash Trim Kits
Dash Trim Kits
Dash Trim Kits
Dash Trim Kits
Dash Trim Kits
Dash Trim Kits
Dash Trim Kits
Dash Trim Kits
Dash Trim Kits
Dash Trim Kits
Dash Trim Kits
Dash Trim Kits
Dash Trim Kits
Dash Trim Kits
Dash Trim Kits
Dash Trim Kits
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

Thanks for flagging this SlideShare!

Oops! An error has occurred.

×
Saving this for later? Get the SlideShare app to save on your phone or tablet. Read anywhere, anytime – even offline.
Text the download link to your phone
Standard text messaging rates apply

Dash Trim Kits

91,102

Published on

0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total Views
91,102
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
57
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
0
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

Report content
Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
No notes for slide
  • +What tools do successful eCommerce entrepreneurs use? eCommerce entrepreneurs who rely on Drop Shipping, require specific online tools in order to succeed in their business. Majority of them either don’t know what tools they need or if they do, they don’t have access to those tools in order to operate their online business successfully.  +Entrepreneurs are usually not developers and businessman.Entrepreneurs are usually not software developers or graphic designers. They might have a vision of a business they want, and they may have the knowledge on how to operate one, but most fail because they don’t have much experience with technology, software, online marketing and graphic design skills that are required to successfully start and maintain their business.
  • +What tools do successful eCommerce entrepreneurs use? eCommerce entrepreneurs who rely on Drop Shipping, require specific online tools in order to succeed in their business. Majority of them either don’t know what tools they need or if they do, they don’t have access to those tools in order to operate their online business successfully.  +Entrepreneurs are usually not developers and businessman.Entrepreneurs are usually not software developers or graphic designers. They might have a vision of a business they want, and they may have the knowledge on how to operate one, but most fail because they don’t have much experience with technology, software, online marketing and graphic design skills that are required to successfully start and maintain their business.
  • +What tools do successful eCommerce entrepreneurs use? eCommerce entrepreneurs who rely on Drop Shipping, require specific online tools in order to succeed in their business. Majority of them either don’t know what tools they need or if they do, they don’t have access to those tools in order to operate their online business successfully.  +Entrepreneurs are usually not developers and businessman.Entrepreneurs are usually not software developers or graphic designers. They might have a vision of a business they want, and they may have the knowledge on how to operate one, but most fail because they don’t have much experience with technology, software, online marketing and graphic design skills that are required to successfully start and maintain their business.
  • +What tools do successful eCommerce entrepreneurs use? eCommerce entrepreneurs who rely on Drop Shipping, require specific online tools in order to succeed in their business. Majority of them either don’t know what tools they need or if they do, they don’t have access to those tools in order to operate their online business successfully.  +Entrepreneurs are usually not developers and businessman.Entrepreneurs are usually not software developers or graphic designers. They might have a vision of a business they want, and they may have the knowledge on how to operate one, but most fail because they don’t have much experience with technology, software, online marketing and graphic design skills that are required to successfully start and maintain their business.
  • +What tools do successful eCommerce entrepreneurs use? eCommerce entrepreneurs who rely on Drop Shipping, require specific online tools in order to succeed in their business. Majority of them either don’t know what tools they need or if they do, they don’t have access to those tools in order to operate their online business successfully.  +Entrepreneurs are usually not developers and businessman.Entrepreneurs are usually not software developers or graphic designers. They might have a vision of a business they want, and they may have the knowledge on how to operate one, but most fail because they don’t have much experience with technology, software, online marketing and graphic design skills that are required to successfully start and maintain their business.
  • +What tools do successful eCommerce entrepreneurs use? eCommerce entrepreneurs who rely on Drop Shipping, require specific online tools in order to succeed in their business. Majority of them either don’t know what tools they need or if they do, they don’t have access to those tools in order to operate their online business successfully.  +Entrepreneurs are usually not developers and businessman.Entrepreneurs are usually not software developers or graphic designers. They might have a vision of a business they want, and they may have the knowledge on how to operate one, but most fail because they don’t have much experience with technology, software, online marketing and graphic design skills that are required to successfully start and maintain their business.
  • +What tools do successful eCommerce entrepreneurs use? eCommerce entrepreneurs who rely on Drop Shipping, require specific online tools in order to succeed in their business. Majority of them either don’t know what tools they need or if they do, they don’t have access to those tools in order to operate their online business successfully.  +Entrepreneurs are usually not developers and businessman.Entrepreneurs are usually not software developers or graphic designers. They might have a vision of a business they want, and they may have the knowledge on how to operate one, but most fail because they don’t have much experience with technology, software, online marketing and graphic design skills that are required to successfully start and maintain their business.
  • +What tools do successful eCommerce entrepreneurs use? eCommerce entrepreneurs who rely on Drop Shipping, require specific online tools in order to succeed in their business. Majority of them either don’t know what tools they need or if they do, they don’t have access to those tools in order to operate their online business successfully.  +Entrepreneurs are usually not developers and businessman.Entrepreneurs are usually not software developers or graphic designers. They might have a vision of a business they want, and they may have the knowledge on how to operate one, but most fail because they don’t have much experience with technology, software, online marketing and graphic design skills that are required to successfully start and maintain their business.
  • +What tools do successful eCommerce entrepreneurs use? eCommerce entrepreneurs who rely on Drop Shipping, require specific online tools in order to succeed in their business. Majority of them either don’t know what tools they need or if they do, they don’t have access to those tools in order to operate their online business successfully.  +Entrepreneurs are usually not developers and businessman.Entrepreneurs are usually not software developers or graphic designers. They might have a vision of a business they want, and they may have the knowledge on how to operate one, but most fail because they don’t have much experience with technology, software, online marketing and graphic design skills that are required to successfully start and maintain their business.
  • +What tools do successful eCommerce entrepreneurs use? eCommerce entrepreneurs who rely on Drop Shipping, require specific online tools in order to succeed in their business. Majority of them either don’t know what tools they need or if they do, they don’t have access to those tools in order to operate their online business successfully.  +Entrepreneurs are usually not developers and businessman.Entrepreneurs are usually not software developers or graphic designers. They might have a vision of a business they want, and they may have the knowledge on how to operate one, but most fail because they don’t have much experience with technology, software, online marketing and graphic design skills that are required to successfully start and maintain their business.
  • +What tools do successful eCommerce entrepreneurs use? eCommerce entrepreneurs who rely on Drop Shipping, require specific online tools in order to succeed in their business. Majority of them either don’t know what tools they need or if they do, they don’t have access to those tools in order to operate their online business successfully.  +Entrepreneurs are usually not developers and businessman.Entrepreneurs are usually not software developers or graphic designers. They might have a vision of a business they want, and they may have the knowledge on how to operate one, but most fail because they don’t have much experience with technology, software, online marketing and graphic design skills that are required to successfully start and maintain their business.
  • +What tools do successful eCommerce entrepreneurs use? eCommerce entrepreneurs who rely on Drop Shipping, require specific online tools in order to succeed in their business. Majority of them either don’t know what tools they need or if they do, they don’t have access to those tools in order to operate their online business successfully.  +Entrepreneurs are usually not developers and businessman.Entrepreneurs are usually not software developers or graphic designers. They might have a vision of a business they want, and they may have the knowledge on how to operate one, but most fail because they don’t have much experience with technology, software, online marketing and graphic design skills that are required to successfully start and maintain their business.
  • +What tools do successful eCommerce entrepreneurs use? eCommerce entrepreneurs who rely on Drop Shipping, require specific online tools in order to succeed in their business. Majority of them either don’t know what tools they need or if they do, they don’t have access to those tools in order to operate their online business successfully.  +Entrepreneurs are usually not developers and businessman.Entrepreneurs are usually not software developers or graphic designers. They might have a vision of a business they want, and they may have the knowledge on how to operate one, but most fail because they don’t have much experience with technology, software, online marketing and graphic design skills that are required to successfully start and maintain their business.
  • +Would you share the technology? If you took the top 5% of your best drop shipping clients and replicated their eCommerce technology and knowledge to the other 95% of your clients how much revenue and market share can your company gain?  +Would you license out your product data to all your clients?  What kind of gains would you anticipate if you had an opportunity to securely license your complete product data to all your eCommerce clients, and require them to buy these products through your company. +Would your company prosper by controlling your clients technology?Think about how much stability and recurring revenue your company can gain, if you had direct control over your clients eCommerce technology. +Would you gain customer loyalty?Your company would gain a new level of customer loyalty if you were to provide all the tools necessary for your clients to succeed in their online business.
  • +Would you share the technology? If you took the top 5% of your best drop shipping clients and replicated their eCommerce technology and knowledge to the other 95% of your clients how much revenue and market share can your company gain?  +Would you license out your product data to all your clients?  What kind of gains would you anticipate if you had an opportunity to securely license your complete product data to all your eCommerce clients, and require them to buy these products through your company. +Would your company prosper by controlling your clients technology?Think about how much stability and recurring revenue your company can gain, if you had direct control over your clients eCommerce technology. +Would you gain customer loyalty?Your company would gain a new level of customer loyalty if you were to provide all the tools necessary for your clients to succeed in their online business.
  • +Would you share the technology? If you took the top 5% of your best drop shipping clients and replicated their eCommerce technology and knowledge to the other 95% of your clients how much revenue and market share can your company gain?  +Would you license out your product data to all your clients?  What kind of gains would you anticipate if you had an opportunity to securely license your complete product data to all your eCommerce clients, and require them to buy these products through your company. +Would your company prosper by controlling your clients technology?Think about how much stability and recurring revenue your company can gain, if you had direct control over your clients eCommerce technology. +Would you gain customer loyalty?Your company would gain a new level of customer loyalty if you were to provide all the tools necessary for your clients to succeed in their online business.
  • +Would you share the technology? If you took the top 5% of your best drop shipping clients and replicated their eCommerce technology and knowledge to the other 95% of your clients how much revenue and market share can your company gain?  +Would you license out your product data to all your clients?  What kind of gains would you anticipate if you had an opportunity to securely license your complete product data to all your eCommerce clients, and require them to buy these products through your company. +Would your company prosper by controlling your clients technology?Think about how much stability and recurring revenue your company can gain, if you had direct control over your clients eCommerce technology. +Would you gain customer loyalty?Your company would gain a new level of customer loyalty if you were to provide all the tools necessary for your clients to succeed in their online business.
  • +Would you share the technology? If you took the top 5% of your best drop shipping clients and replicated their eCommerce technology and knowledge to the other 95% of your clients how much revenue and market share can your company gain?  +Would you license out your product data to all your clients?  What kind of gains would you anticipate if you had an opportunity to securely license your complete product data to all your eCommerce clients, and require them to buy these products through your company. +Would your company prosper by controlling your clients technology?Think about how much stability and recurring revenue your company can gain, if you had direct control over your clients eCommerce technology. +Would you gain customer loyalty?Your company would gain a new level of customer loyalty if you were to provide all the tools necessary for your clients to succeed in their online business.
  • +Would you share the technology? If you took the top 5% of your best drop shipping clients and replicated their eCommerce technology and knowledge to the other 95% of your clients how much revenue and market share can your company gain?  +Would you license out your product data to all your clients?  What kind of gains would you anticipate if you had an opportunity to securely license your complete product data to all your eCommerce clients, and require them to buy these products through your company. +Would your company prosper by controlling your clients technology?Think about how much stability and recurring revenue your company can gain, if you had direct control over your clients eCommerce technology. +Would you gain customer loyalty?Your company would gain a new level of customer loyalty if you were to provide all the tools necessary for your clients to succeed in their online business.
  • +Would you share the technology? If you took the top 5% of your best drop shipping clients and replicated their eCommerce technology and knowledge to the other 95% of your clients how much revenue and market share can your company gain?  +Would you license out your product data to all your clients?  What kind of gains would you anticipate if you had an opportunity to securely license your complete product data to all your eCommerce clients, and require them to buy these products through your company. +Would your company prosper by controlling your clients technology?Think about how much stability and recurring revenue your company can gain, if you had direct control over your clients eCommerce technology. +Would you gain customer loyalty?Your company would gain a new level of customer loyalty if you were to provide all the tools necessary for your clients to succeed in their online business.
  • Shopping Cart Elite can help your clients build and succeed in their eCommerce business. +What is Shopping Cart Elite? It is a complete eCommerce website solution for entrepreneurs. It is very different from other eCommerce platforms in many different ways:It is Back office Desktop Application, which allows a User to harness the power of their personal computer for using advanced tools such as:Price Spying – Allows the user to automatically research any product line they sell against their competitor and suggest a competitive sale price for each part number.Data Mapper – Which can take any unorganized data from an excel spreadsheet and instantly parse it into the appropriate data fields in Shopping Cart Elite.Marketplace Push Technology – Integrates Google Data API, allowing direct synchronization between Google Base and the website. It also integrates eBay and Amazon marketplaces, making it very simple to list any products from the website on those marketplaces within a few minutes.Website – The client’s website is hosted at our data center, allowing all the content to be centralized in one location. The client can login from anywhere in the world through the desktop application to update their website. ACES Compliant with Integrated Vehicle Search Guide. Wheel and Tires Integrated Module & Search Database. Product Automotive Data Feeds that are ready to be licensed to clients. We estimate that by using Shopping Cart Elite, your client can save over 500 hours of labor and thousands of dollars in fees, without having to re-invent the wheel.Note – The desktop application is a client side software that synchronizes with the database at the data center allowing security and access to the client from anywhere in the world. Desktop application is required so the client can save on hardware fees that they would otherwise have to pay if they were operating through a data center.
  • Additional Revenue / Stability+ Recurring commission.We are able to offer 15% of recurring monthly commission for each client that signs up with your referral.+ Extended trial periods.We are able to offer Keystone trial periods of up to 30 days for your clients to test our software. + Educational webinars.We have detailed technical video tutorials and over 30 hours of marketing tutorials within Shopping Cart Elite. In addition we can volunteer to host bi-weekly educational webinars for Keystone clients, teaching them how to use our software and market their products successfully.+ Referrals.We are able to refer new clients to you for product sourcing.
  • + Long Term Benefits.In the long term, you will gain extensive market share in the online marketplace.+ Short Term Benefits.In the short term you will raise the moral of your existing clients by giving them an opportunity to try new ways of selling your products. +Gain Control.By controlling your client’s technology, you will reinforce their customer loyalty and re-organize the online marketplace. Using Shopping Cart Elite your clients will have an opportunity to out rank, long standing retailers such that have dominated the marketplace for years.+Secure stability.Your company can secure business stability in the eCommerce industry and turn the page to a new beginning for online sales. In conclusion, our partnership can increase your overall revenue and take your company into a whole new thriving direction in eCommerce.
  • Transcript

    • 1. MIMOUSADASH TRIM KITS
    • 2. Agenda :What are Dash Trim Kits?MimoUSA Dash Trim Kit ExamplesMimoUSA Dash Trim Kit OverviewMimoUSA Dash Trim Kit FeedbacksAbout MimoUSA Company
    • 3. MIMOUSADash Trim Kits + Easily Installs inside the Vehicle + Comes standard on luxury vehicles such as Lexus, Merecedes, BMW, etc. + Custom Fit for each Vehicle + Self Adhesive Decorative Trim
    • 4. MIMOUSADash Trim Kits + 25+ Styles to Choose from including - Wood, Aluminum and Carbon Fiber + OEM Color Match + The last few dash kit manufacturers in USA + Polyurethane is Made in USA + Manufactured in USA + Packaging and Shipping is completed in USA + Lifetime Warranty + Thinnest Polyurethane Kits in the Industry + Biggest Size templates in the industry + Laser Cut Precision Process
    • 5. CustomerFeedback + Carefully packaged!! Wow! + Beautiful product, changes the dash to a rich looking wood, Love It. + NICE! NICE! Trim + AMAZING QUALITY! perfectly cut, all pieces fit perfect! huge difference!!! + Gorgeous, great product, looks factory installed For references visit http://goo.gl/BQHQ6
    • 6. AboutMimoUSA + Started in 2001 + Residing New York, USA + 5,000 Sq. Ft. Facility + Laser Precision Manufacturing + 1 Hour Polyurethane Curing + 2-5 Day Processing Time for Orders
    • 7. Conclusion + BUY ONE TODAY + ENJOY YEARS OF LUXURY + Support US Manufacturing + MADE BY MIMOUSA – US CORPORATION

    ×