• Nikos Theodosakis is a mixed media artist living in
Naramata, British Columbia. His life experiences as author,
educator, speaker, photographer, musician, filmmaker,
film festival producer, entrepreneur, husband, father,
Greek restaurant owner and lousy actor, have created an
interesting life of overlapping adventures and
• He is an advocate for meaningful education and is the
architect of the InStill Life, Preserving Your Culture and
The Director in the Classroom projects and author of “The
Director in the Classroom” , co-author of “iLife in the
Classroom” and currently researching his new book
“Mattering”. speech about video /film making.
After the presentation;we had opportunity to
ask and answer questions to Nikos Theodosakis
We learnt a lot about film making process.
• We decided to write a script for the film and
use google docks for collaborative writing
• We decided project visit dates.
• We also developed new ideas for project
• Thank you for watching
• healthyANDhappy Project team
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.