Business Newspapers in India
Roll No #315 | Div. B
MBA (tech) Mktg./Mfg.
Newspaper English Hindi
It is imperative to
note that the
newspapers listed in
the previous slide
are the top business
newspapers in India.
Also, there are 3
which also have
separate editions for
the “Hindi” language.
Besides these, most
of the regional
their own segments /
to financial news.
AIR Rank Newspaper AIR 2012 AIR 2011 Growth
1 Economic Times 7.85 L 7.53 L 4.2%
2 Mint 2.4 L 1.66 L 44.6%
1.53 L 1.42 L 7.7%
4 Business Line 1.06 L 1.15 L - 7.82%
5 Daily Excelsior 99,000 97,000 2.06%
63,000 53,000 18.86%
7 Business Bhaskar 44,000 41,000 7.31%
We are going to have a deep look at some of the top-rated
business newspapers present in the country of India. We
would cover the top 3 business newspapers in India here in
order to get the knack of their professionalism.
• The Economic Times as depicted by the name deals with
the economic and financial trends in India.
• It has quite a phenomenal number in circulation.
• The Economic Times is widely appreciated in and outside
India since 1961.
• Almost all of the key business gurus daily read this
esteem paper to have clear vantage for making their
future business investment decisions.
• The Business Standard has created the top-most
standard in the race of business newspapers we find in
• The high-class Indian and international financial news
and topics covered in this paper are very popular in and
even outside India.
• The online electronic form of Business Standard is one of
the most visited among its competitors That shows the
credibility and professionalism of the paper all over the
• The current frequent economic developments all over the
world are exposed professionally in The Financial
• The most experienced and expert economists are in their
team who write professional authentic columns and
editorials to highlight the latest economic developments
not only in India but all around the globe.
• The Financial Express paper focuses purely on financial