1. Cuneiform was a piece of clay paper to the Mesopotamians .They used it to keep records of stuff that has happened in the past and to communicate to each other.
2. The way to use cuneiform is to use pictures and signs that show the word that you use .to write on it the Mesopotamians used a sharp object that could cut through the clay that was made out of reed.
3. It was to keep record of things and to communicate to each other and to write story’s.
4. Cuneiform made life easier for the Mesopotamians by letting farmers count how much barley [a kind of crop] was given to the temple workers . The way this works is that the farmers keep count of how many barley is given to the workers.
5. It changed the world by letting people be able to write and spell . But without it what is the point of school because you may be able to speak like bla bla gcayijjij but you cant spell or write .