2. İstanbul is the only city which is connecting two continents. ( Asia and Europa ) It was founded in B.C.659. It was the capital for both East Rome Empire and Ottoman Empire.
3. The longest and widest Neoliti c human settlement was founded in Çatalhöyük in Turkey. About 150 archeologic excavations are done in turkey
4. Seven Wonders of the World, Artemis T emple and
5. Mausoleum are in Turkey
6. Hz. Ad am , Hz. Abraha m ve Hz. Eyup Prophets lived in Urfa in the Southestern Anatolia Region.So it is said that Urfa is “P rophets’ City ”.
7. Arcitecht Sinan was the most important architect of the 16.century.He constructed fascinating buildings and he was famous all around the world.
8. The father of the history Heredot, King Midas, Disciple Saint Paulus and poet from Iran Ömer Hayyam lived in Anatolia.
9. Julius Caesar said his famous saying “veni, vidi, vici” in B.C. 47 when he had his victory against Pontus State in the Black Sea Region in Turkey.
10. Anti c Likya which the first settlement was in In B . C 168 is in Antalya today.Also harbor city Olimpos which has 3200 m. long excellent coast , is famous Caretta Caretta is in here,too.
11. Zeugma was the biggest city of the world with its 80.000 population in B.C.1.century is in Gaziantep today.
12. Saint Nicholas who is known Santa Claus was born in Demre in Antalya.
13. According to the Christian Religion the Virgin Mary’ last home is in Efes, Selçuk.
14. According to the legend, Noah’s Ark landed on Ağrı mountain in the Eastern Anatolia Region.Also “ aşure ”is known to have been eaten in the Noah’s ark , which is also known as noah’s pudding with dry nuts and fruit.It’s still famous dessert in Turkey.
15. Homeros was born in İzmir which is in the west side of the Turkey.He wrote Iliada Epic and told the Trojan war.
16. Ezop who is famous for his fables and tales was born in Ana tolia.
17. Mevlana Celaleddin-i Rumi was the most important philosopher and İslamic mysticisist of the human history is the one of the most important values in Turkey.
18. Trojan War started in Çanakkale which is in the west side of the Turkey.
19. Kanuni Sultan Süleyman which was the most important Ottoman Sultan was known as “excellent Süleyman” in Europe.
20. Aşık Veysel was the one of the most important representatives of Turkish culture with his sayings and songs.
21. Turkey is the one of the richest country of the world with its water sources and boron minerals.
22. Turkey has a variety of food culture such as Kebap, dolma, rice especially foods with oliveoil and fresh butter.Also desserts such as kadayıf, künefe, baklava ve helva are famous for in Turkey.
23. Turkey’s population is about 75 million,today.And most of this population live in the west cities, especially in İstanbul.
24. İstanbul is the biggest city of the Turkey.Also it’s the one of the most fascinating city of the world thanks to its natural beauties and historical values
25. İstanbul where several civilizations lived together is a valuable and unique city thanks to its history.So,it has an excellent cultural heritage.
26. “ Peace in the country,peace in the world” which was Mustafa Kemal Atatürk’s saying has been Turkish Republic’s main principle since 1920
27. DEDE KORKUT PRIMARY SCHOOL
28. Our school started to education in 1999.
29. We have 75 teachers in our school.
30. We give education from the kindergarten to 8th class in our school.
31. We have 2400 students in our school.
32. Dede Korkut Primary School takes place in Bağcılar which takes lots of immigrants every year. So,it has a quite low socio-economic situation.