Be the first to like this
We all think that we know something when we read a book or a few blog posts, yes we definitely learned something, but that doesn?t make us experts. That is especially true for search engine optimization, if you own a website and want to make it big, sooner or later you will need professional SEO consulting services.
We are not talking about a full search engine optimization from heads to tails, although that is an option. We are talking about middle sized companies wanting to do in house SEO, they would still need an SEO consultant, and we will go over the reasons why. But let me just state this before we list the reasons why you would need professional SEO consulting services, if you want something done right from the start, you need a person that knows the business and how things are done. Why, because investments are there to increase your profit. That is the whole purpose of an investment. If you are looking to save money on search engine optimization in the online industry, then you are in the wrong line of business.
Why Every Serious Company Needs Professional SEO Consulting Services?
Number one reason is partially explained and is the obvious one. Hiring a professional to do the job will save you money and will make you more money. A professional knows what he is doing, that goes for any type of business. In this business there is no room for mistakes, if you hire a low level SEO that may turn up to be wrong for you, you can waste money, lose time and even get your website penalized because of black hat SEO techniques your SEO might have used along the way. A professional SEO consultant will make sure to protect your interests because he is not looking for the quick cash, but a steady customer that will be satisfied and recommend him to other companies. It?s simply good business.
OK, that part explains why you need to hire professional SEO consulting services from an SEO company rather than a low level SEO. What about in house SEO then? The principle is the same; can you be sure that your people know what they are doing? I mean every web designer has to know the basics of SEO, right? Wrong, although they are increasing in number there are still plenty of web designers who have no clue what SEO is. A recent survey showed that only 10% of web designer implement SEO into their websites, and only 24% of web designers think that SEO should be implemented. That leaves you with 76% of web designers that either have no clue what SEO is, think it is too easy and irrelevant and think that this is a waste of time. That fact was really hard for me to grasp, seeing that they are also in the web industry.
The third reason why you would need professional SEO consulting services is a simple fact that the job will be quality work, your optimization will be completed quicker and with more quality. Just take the link building for example. A new SEO consultant will probably talk to you about blog commenting and forum posting and massive amounts of links, eventually article marketing. The bottom line is that this is not a numbers game in that sense. A professional SEO company will go for high quality and authority links. The question you may ask is why a cheaper SEO can?t get me those links, a simple answer is they don?t know how, they lack the experience and they lack the knowledge. They think that a link building software is the solution to all your problems.
Simple truth is that if you want quality you will have to pay for it, good things cost. I won?t pretend that professional SEO consulting services are the solution to all your problems, there is always the competition and they are probably hiring a professional SEO consultant. So the question is, can you afford not to have a professional SEO consultant and not why you need a professional SEO consultant.
Simple truth is that if you want quality you will have to pay for it, good things cost. I won?t pretend that professional SEO consulting services are the solution to all your problems,