1. 21st century content craft
2. Future of social is collaboration
3. Brands as digital anthropologists
4. Living in an automated world
5. From design to de$ign
6. Hardware / Software / Wear
7. Innovation at the edges
8. Your next billion customers
1. Design for access as well as ownership
2. Identify the passionate peers in your category
3. Create the tools to enable collaborative
4. Focus your social use on productive output
collaborative social experiences through entertainment
1. Let superfans in to fuel participation
2. Be honest and creative when entering new spaces
3. Get fluent in new visual vocabularies
4. Mobilise communities through creative collaboration
software > hardware > Wear
15 years' time computers will be
more intelligent than we are and
will be able to understand what
we say, learn from experience,
make jokes, tell stories and even
”Carl Bass, President & CEO of Autodesk Inc,The Robot Revolution.
1. What role do you play as tech wraps around your consumer?
2. How can you activate actionable health and fitness?
3. What data do you need to do more for your consumer?
4. How do you help your audience improve themselves?
43% of kenya’s $40 billion GDP flows through M-pesa
3 key take-outs
Understand the context of the market then you will see
the opportunities to innovate
Develop exciting value propositions that are relevant for the audiance
Adapt your approach to mobile to suit the technologies available