2. Inspiration I wasn’t sure what I wanted to read, but then one of my teachers mentioned SteveJobs. I decide to look into it since Steve Jobs was a very figurative man. I thought he’d be excellent person to read about. It could notturned out to have been anybetter of book; it opened myeyes. I became addicted to itlike a drug. I always wanted more of it.
3. Inspiring Moments Welcome to -Never forget who you meet Perfection-Take chances, you do not know till you try -Every detail is important, no matter how minor it is -Challenges can lead to some of the greatest things -Surround yourself with greatness -Do what you love and die trying-Standing up for what you want
4. What it means to me As I read through this book Ilearned how important it was to be someone unique. Be like everyone else gets you know where. It really showed to me that being unique is what can change the world. Creating new ideas rather thanrefurbishing old ones. Create a newidea and perfect it. Make it the best it can be rather than just beingaverage. Do it right the first time so there is no need for a second time.
5. My project Thinking Differently is the main focus of the project. In my project I am going to me talking at the 6th grade orientation about thinking differently. It is going to be a combination ofinspiration and motivation. I feel talking the the 6th graders who will be in middle school will be excellent as their future is about to begin when being unique to create great opportunities to shine is important.
6. The Survey In my project I decide it’d be agreat example to see people’s view on the possible uses of a piece of string. I took people from first grade up to adults. It was amazing the different uses that people had. Some said that it could be used as: a belt, string theory, pull out a tooth, make a bracelet, cut cheese, a leash forcat , or dog, entertain a cat, floss, and even a fire starter, hanging decorations, and pulling a sled.
7. 6th gradeOrientationIt hasn’t been decided when it will be, but I am totally prepared to give my presentation.
8. Awesome Quotes by Steve Jobs "Your time is limited, so dont waste it livingsomeone elses dogma - which is living with the results of other peoples thinking. Dont let the noise of others opinions drown out your innervoice. And most important, have the courage tofollow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.""..that is as it should be. That is because death is the single best invention to life, its lifes change agent, it clears out the old to make way for thenew, right now the new is you, and some day you will become the old, your time is limited so dont wasted it living someone elses life ." "Stay hungary, stay foolish. Thank you all very much"