Be the first to like this
A quick hack with Tropo.js and a Fairwaves UmSITE done by the Fairwaves and MojoLingo joint team.
The idea is to limit a duration of calls on a saturated network, but to do that politely and intelligently:
* we ensure users could speak for at least 30 seconds without interruption,
* we drop the longest call and not a random one,
* after 30 sec we politely notify them that the network is saturated and their call may be dropped,
* we actually notify them right before dropping the call,
* if demand is more than we can handle even by dropping long calls, we record who tried to call and notify them later, when the network resources becomes available again.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.