1. India is a land of deserts and rainforest, ______________ ____________ and ancient
2. 2. The population of India is:
a. Over one billion people.
b. One billion people.
c. Over one million people.
3. India is:
a. The world oldest democracy.
b. The world largest democracy.
c. The world longest democracy.
4. In the North India shares _________________ with: Pakistan, ___________ and
5. In the West you can find:
a. Prolific tea plantations.
b. Vast deserts.
c. Monsoon forests.
6. Journeys through India normally start in ________________ .
7. India started to be independent in ____________ .
8. The two main goals of Indian devotees are: a _______________ to Varanasi and a
___________ in the Holy river.
9. What animals are honoured in Indian temples?
10. When was the Taj Mahal built?