Usual overview speech Slide is very plain because it simply says what we do… when you put it together with exactly who we do it with and how we do it you get the brand. Who are the punters? How do we do it?
The brand is:
Shitty gritty – people we support have massive challenges that mean they are sometimes not very nice, they live in quite shockingly unacceptable conditions and we have to meet them on their own terms. Don’t pretend it could be you, or we’re all a pay check away – it takes huge social problems and repeated bad choices to create our service users.
Two digital (ish) camapigns which one fits the brand
Simon thinks this is no place like home
Simon won’t rest until people stop sleeping here
Simon can’t sleep whilst this is someone’s bedroom #iamwithsimon – the template snapped in the wind when we did the first piece.
1. Digital Fundraising Twitter: #iofdigitalconf LinkedIn: IoF Digital Fundraising Conference 2012 – join this group for the opportunity to continue networking with your fellow delegatesHeadline Sponsor: Associate Sponsors:
2. SIMON ON THE STREETS• Support those with complex needs who can’t or won’t access mainstream services• Entirely outreach based• Offer emotional support for its own sake• See motivating people to want to change as a key role• No time limits on our support• Funding choice
3. • The people we support are how they are and we have to start from there• We endeavour to get alongside them and therefore go where they go• There’s an honesty and integrity to what we do• If it needs to be said we will say it
4. iamwithsimon #
5. The plan•Offline activity promotedthrough social media•Cost effective•In line with the brand
6. FOC support•What will they get?•What happens if it’snothing?•Do desired outcomes fitwith your ‘brand’?