Introduction Restaurant management system is an easy to use software available in WINDOWS platforms. It has various features like cashiering, stores, financial-accounting, payroll etc. including on-line stocks & accounts update, multi-level password protection as well as a user changeable setup. It thus helps in the day-to-day functioning of a restaurant in a proper manner.
Login to System The software has a multilevel password protection which defines specific levels to the users. A particular user can navigate through only those levels which are allocated to him / her. This login form appears before the opening of any module
Cashier Module The cashier logs into the system and the menu for cashier module appears. It consists of KOT entry, list of lock items, reports. (A) (B) (C)
(A) KOT Entry - 1 First a table is opened on arrival of guests & information about the no. of covers, waiter attending to that table etc. are entered. A KOT (Kitchen Order Ticket) is issued whenever an order is placed at the table. (1)
(A) KOT Entry - 2 This is how a KOT is entered.. Depending upon the type of KOT the total amount is calculated automatically. (2)
(3) Bill Generation 3.a A bill is generated for every KOT in the following manner .
(3.a) Bill The user has the option to generate a bill for all the items of a KOT together as well as a separate bill for liquor too.
(3.b) Bill Settlement After the bill is finalized in (3.a), it is sent for settlement. Once the bill has been settled, the table is again available for further booking. Settled Bill
(4) Changing a table If a guest wants to change the table , it is done in the following manner. While doing so the former table is available for further booking.
(5)Reserving a table For advance reservation the guest details which include the no. of covers, time ,no. of tables required are taken. Once this is done, the reserved table remains unavailable for opening at that time.
(B). Lock Menu It contains the list of lock items i.e. the items unavailable for sale at a particular department on a particular date.
(C). Reports This contains the reports on total sales- cashier wise, menu wise , waiter wise etc.
Accounts Module The menu for the accounts module appears as below. It helps in maintaining vouchers, personal cash book, petty cash, purchase bills, sales posting etc.
(1) Voucher Entry A voucher is entered in the following way:
(2) Personal Cash Book The personal cash book keeps a record of the total money transaction i.e. payments & receipts on a particular day. It is done in the following manner.
(3) Purchase Bill A purchase bill is issued to keep a record of all the purchases e.g vegetables, milk etc. made on a particular day.
(4) Sales Posting This form helps to keep a record of the total sales of all the accounts on a particular day.