Unisse Chua INTRIST S21
Angelo de Guzman
Topic: Travel Guide
Description of Activity: This activity will allow the students to share different experiences with regards to
their own travelling experiences to those who haven’t.
1. For each and every one to learn from their peers on new ways to improve their own travelling
2. To be well geared towards the different problems one might face throughout their trip by fellow
people who may have experienced such difficulties or at least have an idea about it, and how to
3. To interact with fellow classmates, to develop their own unique bonds in between, to learn
more about each other, and lastly to be a teacher and help others in your own unique way.
4. To learn different things in a different way.
5. To test whether cooperative learning is really useful.
Estimated Duration: 10 – 15 minutes
Materials Needed: None
1. Students will group themselves into groups of 4 – 6.
2. The teachers will then give a specific topic one group will discuss and share their experiences
3. Afterwards, the groups will split into pairs. This will be done by the teachers. Why? This is to give
a chance for others to get to know each other better.
4. Another topic will be raised by the teachers.
5. A rotation of pairs will happen for 2 - 3 times. This will also be done by the teachers.
6. Finally, a series of questions will be asked by the teachers casually towards specific students
whether they learned or benefitted from the said activity.