• Topic: Sushi Restaurant Management
• Description of the Activity : This activity would simulate the typical actions performed
inside a typical sushi restaurant in Japan.
Game: As the replacement Chef, the player has a 1-week
trial to use the correct recipes and serve the customers in
a sushi restaurant.
• Activity Objectives : To demonstrate how a person learns through simulation
• Estimated Duration : activity would take from 10-15 minutes.
• Materials Needed : Computer
Internet Connection or a downloaded copy of game
• Steps :
° Click the recipe book to find out what the ingredients are for the customer’s
° Select the right ingredients, and then click on the roller to mix them.
° If you’re running low on stock of toppings, rice or sake, you can order it by
° Watch out for the customer’s mood. Don’t serve them too late otherwise they
will get upset and leave. Serving sake might help but only for a short while.
° When the customer leaves, he/she will pay for the sushi they ordered. You’ll
have to clean the table for the next customer by taking all the empty plates.
° You’ll be given a set goal for each day. If you’ll pass, you can move on the next
• References Used : http://www.miniclip.com/games/sushi-go-round/en/