1. Instructional Strategy: Cooperative Learning
Members: Johnny Berbano
• Topic: Designing Websites
• Description of the activity
To teach the students the proper techniques on how to design educational websites
and to let them explore the features of these sites by assigning each group a specific website for
them to explore and evaluate.
• Activity objectives
Our aim, as IST students, is to inform our classmates about the effective way of
designing websites, the benefits of educational websites and to let them experience hands-on
the features of some educational websites that we will be assigning to each group.
• Duration: 15minutes
PC with Internet Connection
1. Introduction of Topic
Slide presentation re website design
2. Groupings – 5groups with 4members each
3. Assignment of Websites
5 minutes to explore and evaluate the website given
Rate the website through the given questions
4. Quick Reporting of each group reporter
5. Summary of Lesson
• References Used
Ms. Arcilla’s slide presentation
1. Do you find this website to be very helpful?
2. While exploring the website, did you learn something? Name 2 things that you’ve learned
through the website.